+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys, may I join please? Have been reading along but hesitant to join as I worry it'll make me obsess too much but what the hell, I know I will anyway ha ha!!

This is our first month TTC number 2 after another miscarriage at 10 weeks. That was my second for this year, the first was also at 10'weeks in March and required a D and C, the second one happened naturally. So frustrating as I had scans in the 7th week with both pregnancies and saw a good heartbeat both times. Anyway DS is almost four now and I am desperate to get this show on the road to give him a sibling. My ob has already given me scripts for clexane and progesterone to take as soon as I get another BFP and this cycle I am doing ovulation tracking through Genea. I usually have a cycle of 28-32 days as can usually pinpoint ovulation by CM monitoring but I figure why not do the testing anyway just so I can be sure we time it right. What's a few blood tests here and there anyway?
    So I should be testing around Dec 20th... If I may be put down for then please Oh So Ready?

Good luck to everyone, so hoping there are lots of BFP's in December!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Good luck basilmint. Sorry about your miscarriages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The 2ww has officially started... Going to be a long two weeks. Fingers crossed for lots of Xmas BFP!!! Any one due to test soon??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lisa1986 For This Useful Post:

charasym  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Can I please be put down to test on the 28th. AF is due on 28th, but I will be poas long before then lol!

Fingers crossed and best of luck this month to everyone. I wish everyone a BFP for Christmas. 🎄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Lil Smurfy. It's nice to have people to talk to about ttc as I'm not telling anyone IRL this time. Just can't deal with the constant questions. Doesn't help that all our friends are trying for their second or third bubs so it's a hot topic of conversation but I'd like to fly under the radar this time. Everyone was supportive after the first miscarriage (kept the second one quiet) but it was just too hard rocking up to bbq's and lunches and to be asked how I am doing all the time. I know it's just because they care but I didn't like having to talk about it if I wasn't feeling up to it, iykwim.

How are things with you? Have you ovulated today or thinking its tomorrow?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to basilmint For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm here to join! Last cycle was my first off the pill and was 44 days long, so based on that my testing date will be 2nd Jan but I'm hoping it'll be a bit shorter so hoping to o and test this month. Here's hoping for a great end to 2015 for all of us.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (29-11-2015),Mamasupial  (29-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by basilmint View Post
    Thanks Lil Smurfy. It's nice to have people to talk to about ttc as I'm not telling anyone IRL this time. Just can't deal with the constant questions. Doesn't help that all our friends are trying for their second or third bubs so it's a hot topic of conversation but I'd like to fly under the radar this time. Everyone was supportive after the first miscarriage (kept the second one quiet) but it was just too hard rocking up to bbq's and lunches and to be asked how I am doing all the time. I know it's just because they care but I didn't like having to talk about it if I wasn't feeling up to it, iykwim.

How are things with you? Have you ovulated today or thinking its tomorrow?
    I haven't had any O pain today, so I'm thinking it will be tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome JR03.
    Hopefully you finish 2015 with a BFP. Hopefully we all do

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

charasym  (30-11-2015),Happy Camper  (29-11-2015),JR03  (30-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woke up a bit tender on my left side this morning, so I'm guessing I'll be O'ing today. Will try and DTD tonight if we can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 6dpo (I think) and coping ok with this tww. I think I'll test at 9, 11 and 13dpo. Does that sound reasonable? I'd never be able to wait the whole time without testing.