+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Not Pregnant. Thanks for the advice. 🙂

I have been tracking my temps every morning and i haven't noticed a change in them, but in saying that i don't get a good solid 3 hours sleep any time during the night. I was curious about my temps so i took my temps on the odd day in the middle of the day and compared it to my morning temp and it was exactly the same. So I was thinking possibly that my chart is unreliable. I did get all the CM signs and we BD'd during that time. From my calculations i should got AF on the 3rd Nov and so far nothing. I have had the odd cramp but not what i would call period pain. I have done a couple of tests but they are the really el cheapo ones off ebay. Could I be pregnant or is my period just late. I have just come off depo provera my last needle was due in July which i didn't get.also I have gone from going to the toilet maybe three times a day to like every hour and needing to get up during the night. Boobs are sore, sense of smell is driving me crazy
    Last edited by happyfrog; 01-12-2015 at 09:50. Reason: forgot to add symptoms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You will need to have your bloods taken to be absolutely certain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week

Default Is it possible i could be pregnant?

Perhaps do a pregnancy test...First Response brand, Early Result test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What cd did your chart say you ovulated based on temps?

Thanks
    Reviews
    image.jpg

It didn't. I'm still learning how to use this particular app. But my temps don't follow any sort of a pattern. Not like it did when I was charting with my last child. I only had a normal thermometer, I got a basal one today. So I may not have o'd at all. I did one of each of the two different cheapy tests I had this morning and both neg. I got first response when I went out and it was also a neg. I have to go to the doctor for a script soon so I'll just make the appointment sooner rather then later I think. Thanks for the input.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfrog View Post
    Attachment 75201

It didn't. I'm still learning how to use this particular app. But my temps don't follow any sort of a pattern. Not like it did when I was charting with my last child. I only had a normal thermometer, I got a basal one today. So I may not have o'd at all. I did one of each of the two different cheapy tests I had this morning and both neg. I got first response when I went out and it was also a neg. I have to go to the doctor for a script soon so I'll just make the appointment sooner rather then later I think. Thanks for the input.
    Did you notice any ewcm at all throughout this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Based on your temps, I'm not convinced you even ovulated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was more creamy/watery then egg white.

I didn't think I ovulated either looking at my chart.

So im at a loss as to why my period is a week late. I have a doctors appt tomorrow for my script so I'll ask him whilst I'm there.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Is it possible i could be pregnant?

Your period will only be considered late until you have had 15 days after ovulation day and no period that has arrived.
    I would say your body is still adjusting and your yet to ovulate .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazza78 For This Useful Post:

happyfrog  (14-11-2015)