+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Secondary infertility after ivf- 4th transfer

Hi all, I'm new to bub hub but looking for ivf buddies and guidance.

About me: I'm nearly 33 started Trying to conceive at age 28. Found out hubby had poor sperm. Went straight to icsi with genea and conceived 1st try. My little one is now 18months.

We have spent the last year trying to conceive number 2 through icsi again with no success. Our embryos are great, PGD tested but do not implant. Not even a whiff of pregnancy. Last month I had a hysteroscopy, lap, endo scratch and biopsy to check for natural killer cells. My results came back pretty much all ok.

I'm currently day 3 after 5 day blastocyst transfer. Again everything went textbook. I tried intralipids and Clexane this time but I already know it hasn't worked. It feels the same as all the other failed transfers. When I got pregnant the first time there were cramps, twinges, no breast pain and a full/active kind of feeling in my uterus. Once again my uterus feels empty, I have no twinges or cramping and my breasts are sore indicating impending period.

I have consulted with dr M but have not yet had my follow up. It's really hard to get his secretary to book me for a consult. I live in Singapore too so I have to do all of this Travelling back and forth.

I Guess I am just looking for others out there with similar stories and possibly success.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry I have got no advice or possible answers I am in the same situation as you.

I had success with my first after 3 failed transfers. Each time embryo was great but no implantation at all. I always got my period a few days before my blood test. The only thing I did differently was took royal jelly and COQ10 supplements and also had the 'scratch' done.

I have just had another transfer for baby #2 but it has resulted in an empty sac at 7 weeks so waiting now to pass that. And then it's back to square one.

I'm also 33 and feel the longer it takes the more my fertility goes down hill. But what can you do?

Id love to pick your brain on best eats and places to go in Singapore? We are looking at going in January. You deserve a BFP after all that travel and money spent