+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 93 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    These type of post pi$$ me off.

Worst are people that attack and I mean they go full force assault on someone that has to give away a pet.

A few before Christmas there was a young lady who partner had just been in a bad crash and would be in hospital and a recovery unit for months if he survived at all. He was in icu. They had adopted a cat 3 weeks before and she wanted to give it away with all it stuff and it had a lot of stuff. So she could concentrate on her partner getting better. These people attacked her so badly it was disgusting.

Sometimes people do need to give away a pet. It's a fact of life. Making them feel like scum is just not needed.
    Attached Images

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (03-01-2016),Nemmi1987  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Tell them they're dreaming! Buy-Swap-Sell

Quote Originally Posted by LoveLivesHere View Post

Worst are people that attack and I mean they go full force assault on someone that has to give away a pet.

A few before Christmas there was a young lady who partner had just been in a bad crash and would be in hospital and a recovery unit for months if he survived at all. He was in icu. They had adopted a cat 3 weeks before and she wanted to give it away with all it stuff and it had a lot of stuff. So she could concentrate on her partner getting better. These people attacked her so badly it was disgusting.

Sometimes people do need to give away a pet. It's a fact of life. Making them feel like scum is just not needed.
    What a jerk! Seriously Pepsi guy how about a little less condescension and a little more compassion.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BettyV For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (03-01-2016),LoveLivesHere  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    These type of post pi$$ me off.Worst are people that attack and I mean they go full force assault on someone that has to give away a pet.A few before Christmas there was a young lady who partner had just been in a bad crash and would be in hospital and a recovery unit for months if he survived at all. He was in icu. They had adopted a cat 3 weeks before and she wanted to give it away with all it stuff and it had a lot of stuff. So she could concentrate on her partner getting better. These people attacked her so badly it was disgusting. Sometimes people do need to give away a pet. It's a fact of life. Making them feel like scum is just not needed.
    That's a pretty mean post (theirs not yours) but locally we had a spate of kittens and pups being given away right before xmas bc the owners won't desex the parents or they just no longer want them.The situation of this poor couple is more than understandable for giving the pet away, in fact probably was a selfless move. But generally, pets seem to have become almost disposable. And it's always the same people giving away litters every.single.3. months. So it isn't like they picked up a stray cat and gave it a home but she was already pg. These cats are pg 4 times a year bc the feral owners are too selfish to desex the poor little girls
    Last edited by delirium; 03-01-2016 at 19:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    His post got deleted so now he is having a massive hissy fit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What is it with people wanting to swap vehicles when you post yours for sale? I'm selling cause we got a new one, I don't want your car!!! Nor do I want your caravan that's supposedly worth twice as much as my car.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopoke For This Useful Post:

ChatlotteA  (03-01-2016),Chillies  (04-01-2016),Wise Enough  (03-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

As if that poor woman wasn't feeling bad enough as it was.

Re-homing pets if you are unable to care for them is a responsible thing to do! Not something to be judged.

I remember trying to re-home our cat when I was kid as we moved overseas. It was horrible. We couldn't find a home and had to leave her at the RSPCA knowing she might get put down 😢

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to babyno1onboard For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (04-01-2016),LoveLivesHere  (03-01-2016),Nemmi1987  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin1106 View Post
    Omg. Do you think it's actually from a hospital? I think they're really expensive too. I think i remember a thread a while back about stuff people stole / took from hospitals, and i think some of the midwives said those cots were really expensive to replace.. .

How much were they selling it for?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JustJaq For This Useful Post:

Chillies  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    They are expensive to replace. You can hire them for home though, dont know anyone who would want to buy their own

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin1106 View Post
    I heard stories of these being taken didn't realise it was actually true

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app