+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 952
  1. #471
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Hastings
    Posts
    609
    Thanks
    542
    Thanked
    245
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Here you go.... the comments..
    So the " dog collar" is probably still for sale! Hahahahah
    Attached Images

  2. #472
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,025
    Thanks
    297
    Thanked
    735
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWarrior View Post
    I've seen them being sold for $400-$450 used
    I saw one advertised for $1150 and someone commented that it was such a good price!!!

  3. #473
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsLadyBugg View Post
    Is it really a dog collar or what i think it is? Lol
    it's what we think it is! I just checked with dh and he said its domination gear too lol. how much for the gimp mask? 😂😂

  4. #474
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    4,918
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked
    2,771
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMumma View Post
    No words needed.....
    Bargain!

  5. #475
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,280
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,405
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

    almai  (07-12-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (08-12-2015),MonkeyMumma  (06-12-2015),TaylasWorld  (07-12-2015)

  7. #476
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,481
    Thanks
    2,453
    Thanked
    2,279
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SheWarrior View Post
    Haha!

  8. #477
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm really annoyed. listed something yesterday on my local BSS fb group and it sold within 1 minute. great, I thought.

    there were a bunch of nils posted after the initial sold post.

    contacted the buyer, exchange a couple of messages then she goes cold and messages a few hours later to say she's no longer interested.

    I've since started contacting the nils. I either get a sorry no longer interested reply or just nothing at all.

    argh!!

  9. #478
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,886
    Thanks
    1,550
    Thanked
    864
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I'm really annoyed. listed something yesterday on my local BSS fb group and it sold within 1 minute. great, I thought.

    there were a bunch of nils posted after the initial sold post.

    contacted the buyer, exchange a couple of messages then she goes cold and messages a few hours later to say she's no longer interested.

    I've since started contacting the nils. I either get a sorry no longer interested reply or just nothing at all.

    argh!!
    It's so annoying when that happens. I usually just delete the original post and start again stating the you a re posting due to being mucked around and put no time wasters!

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Happymum2 For This Useful Post:

    turquoisecoast  (07-12-2015)

  11. #479
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,901
    Thanks
    4,791
    Thanked
    4,233
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    It's so annoying when that happens. I usually just delete the original post and start again stating the you a re posting due to being mucked around and put no time wasters!
    lol I'm tempted to do that!!

  12. #480
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    my house
    Posts
    17,982
    Thanks
    1,414
    Thanked
    7,613
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Someone posted this on my local page

    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1449530922.945828.jpg


 

Similar Threads

  1. Dreaming of becoming a SAHM
    By MrsMummaButterfly in forum Stay At Home Mums (SAHMs) Chat
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 24-06-2015, 17:58
  2. fb buy/swap/sell etiquette for no-shows
    By Mod-Degrassi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-12-2014, 15:01

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
Be In Blossom
We offer physiotherapy run pregnancy Pilates, pregnancy Aerobics, and Mummy Pilates & Baby Massage classes with a focus on optimising posture, body awareness, pelvic floor support, back care and maintaining fitness, aiming to assist women prepare and recover from their birth.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!