+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 93 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    nooo I do feel sorry for the toy!!! 😂

I sometimes feel sympathy for inanimate objects. like if they look sad/broken down and especially if they're cute. that's weird right 😂😂
    Lol I'm the same

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SAgirl For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just saw a post of a lady selling very used but very good condition cloth nappies, they all had stains and some didnt even have the elastic around the legs. I think that goes in the category with the used dummies, to me thats kinda gross

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I saw someone trying to sell an old beaten up looking ironing board for $20. Really? I can get a brand new one from kmart for $19.
    I recently did a big clean out of kids toys and gave away a whole pile of well loved toys. Was gone within 10 mins of posting it, people love free stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive seen well used thongs for sale on local one saying good used condition um if you can see a black dirty mans footprint they are not relatively new as worded. Am getting sick to death however of the same young women going on crying poor asking for all free stuff for a baby cause they're young and can't afford the expenses get offered all this stuff then not good enough when these helpful people are giving stuff for free and then weeks later same girls are on buying furniture and electronics and cars or have friends dob them in cause no they aren't having financial hardship they just don't want to pay. I've never once offered anything off there but do take to where I can guarantee it is for a genuine recipient.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry phone wont let me go back in to add a few fullstops. Its not one long sentence oops.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've seen some doozies on mine. One girl often sells makeup - only used once or twice. Blergh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The car seats are always a shocker and I think why wont you just throw it out. Its not clean and definitely doesn't look safe or made in the last 10 yrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lol, love this, I'm going to go stalk mine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    yeah used/open make up is gross. also used shoes. I always think eww what if they stink? and just the idea of putting my foot into a place where someone else's foot has sweated makes me feel ill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw a girl trying to sell a pile of very used and dingy underwear. They were all good expensive brands, but they were so gross and old, that a Lifeline wouldn't even take them. When someone commented how gross it was she told them to f**k off. The post was deleted 5 minutes later. Lol