formula related problem? | Page 20 | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Dd liked being swaddled with arms down hated the love to dream. In transitioning we did use sleepy wings for a few.months then straight sleeping bags. We tried elevating basinette and unfortunately did nothing she vomited all day anywhere. Was best in vibrating bouncer but couldnt sleep in that overnight but had all day naps in it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wobblermummy For This Useful Post:

Hopeful1975  (20-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What am i expecting with lactose free formula? DS no longer has the smelly, watery green poo from the HA formula. It has changed to dark yellow, slightly pasty texture. It still a bit runny but not as bad as the HA formula. I assume a bit watery is good to avoid straining. It used to a big drama to pass poo with nan comfort.

DS is still fussing while feeding. I don't thikn lactose free is a long term solution. Is nan pro gold a non-lactose free version? I think the whey:casean ratio is different for nan pro gold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I read couple of you use/used allerpro. It is known to taste nasty. Any tip to make it tastes better? I want to know that DS fussiness is due to allergy not bad taste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread seems to go quiet. I am hoping someone can give me some advices.

We gave allerpro a try just to rule out cow milk protein allergy. He actually did worse on it! Pooping every few hrs, runny, with mucus and with extremely bad nappy rash (bottom is peeling). We have only gone through half a tin and stopped. He seems to do worse on all these special formula. HA gave him runny, green poo.

We are currently using Nan LI gold. I read that i shouldn't put him on it forever. What's next to try? We have tried nan comfort the longest but he started to develop a reaction to it -- frequent poop with mucus. Poop was tested negative for bacteria and virus at the time. Tha'ts when we switched to HA.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    S26 comfort worked for us

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

bbhope  (19-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mamasupial: unfortunately, S26 comfort doesn't work either. DS is now on lactose free again. Paed wants us to stay on it for a few months despite suspecting it as secondary cause. I am glad that something is finally working. His gas has reduced significantly and diarrhea has stopped. I don't know why allerpro won't work if he has cow milk protein allergy.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bbhope For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (02-04-2016)