+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kuwtk

You sound exactly like me hahaha. I totally agree with maximizing the chances of success and that's probably the reason why we have decided to cover all tests. re the Melbourne test, it's abit weird and it sounds like they are trying to put you off doing this test in Australia. from what I understood is that the sample is sent to Spain anyway so I'm not sure why they didnt get the right results. I know that the clinic have such high success rates and they will do evertying to maintain it and that's probably the reason why they offer these different types of tests.

Re PGS, We are doing it as well. I read somewhere that even young women can produce eggs with chromosomal abnormalities so I'm not taking any risks.

Like you I also think that if i'll get a negative then I'll blame myself for not doing all those tests. we are travelling to the other side of the world, we might as well make the most of it.

Hope you'll make your decision soon, it's a really tough and expensive one to make

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much @adim it's nice to know someone else is going through the exact same thought process as me and at the same time (even though I wish we both weren't in this sucky situation at all!)

Please keep me posted with how things go for you. I'm having a laparoscopy in a few weeks but once that is out of the way they should be able to confirm dates for me to go over, likely to be late March 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kuwtk View Post
    Thank you so much @adim it's nice to know someone else is going through the exact same thought process as me and at the same time (even though I wish we both weren't in this sucky situation at all!)

Please keep me posted with how things go for you. I'm having a laparoscopy in a few weeks but once that is out of the way they should be able to confirm dates for me to go over, likely to be late March ������
    kuwtk, Good luck with your laparoscopy, you're very brave!

I'll keep you posted with everything. The transfer is scheduled end of March so who knows, maybe we'll run into each other

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello
    @adim
    I guess you are getting ready to leave for spain soon! Hope you have plenty of time to do some fun stuff while you are there too safe travels

I've had my laparoscopy and now confirmed dates for spain for the first 2 weeks of April. Bit surprised they have asked us to be there for a full 2 weeks...but it is what it is. Am now looking on Airbnb for accom and treating it as a holiday with a few appointments in between!
    @RachBy thanks for your offers of assistance with any questions! I may have some as my trip gets closer.. Still 8 weeks away aghh I just wanna go now and get it over with, think I'm dreading the flights the most as I don't fly well, plus I'm so impatient haha