+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Stick Vacuum

Anyone got a good stick vacuum? I'm in the market for one and unsure if I need to fork out the $$ for a Dyson!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I love my Dyson - best money Ive ever spent. I've had other stick vacuums and the Dyson is far far superior to any other I've ever owned.

You do need to remember to wash the filter, and the spinning brish needs to be regularly cleaned too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a Dyson stick and absolutely love it! I'm actually in the process of selling my dyson upright corded vacuum as I no longer use it. The stick is so easy to use and the battery lasts for ages (I get my entire 5 bed house done with carpets and tiles) and is quick to charge. Love it! It's the animal variant, we don't have animals but I got it as has better suction on tiles. Thoroughly recommend the extra expense of the Dyson!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FUSSY For This Useful Post:

PipersMummy  (06-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good to know! Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have the Dyson and it's one of the best purchases I've ever made. I would recommend forking out the $ for it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another Dyson stick user here! Worth every dollar spent on it. Great battery life and strong suction. Haven't used a corded, big vacuum for ages!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another vote for the Dyson. We bought the DC45 for $300 on sale and I honestly can't find any difference between that and the newest most expensive model (V6 ultimate? I think) that I use at my in-laws.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dyson all the way! I have a barrel Dyson and a stick Dyson (Animal) and cannot rave enough about either. 😊
    The stick Dyson is so handy for vacuuming the interior of the car as well, love it!