+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Plus size maternity and nursing bra

I HATE HATE HATE bras. But having F+ cups it's getting tricky to house them. I'm nursing a toddler and Preg with number two. I've done ok with sports crop tops and bravado double plus nursing crops but they're all too small now, let alone when new baby arrives. I think I've looked at all the websites (brava, blest bras, hot milk, triumph, berlei, a few others) for plus size stuff but I don't want to pay $100 for something now and only be able to wear it for 6 months.
    All I'm finding is stuff that's too rigid-looking and will just end up squashing my boobs when they get bigger, or too plunge-y and unsupportive.
    Does anyone know where I can get a supportive crop top for giant boobs? Or similar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hot milk online had some on sale the other day. I bought three lovely new ones in F, FF and G because I am a different size every five minutes

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

chickenandegg  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hot milk have some for about $50 online

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was lucky to find a lovely 14g balconette on sale at bras n things. But it is filling up fast...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    Hotmilk are great, I used them last time I was pregnant and have just bought a couple more on sale for this pregnancy. I'm a DD cup and plus size and find it very difficult to find comfortable bras and I swear by Hotmilk for maternity bras.