+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone know what is happening here with my BBT chart?

For the first time ever, I O'd day 16 (actually, I think it was the night of CD15 even). My cycles are usually a fair bit longer and I've been trying to shorten them for almost 2 years. Metformin and thyroxine (I have PCOS and Hashimotos) had made a little bit of difference, but not much.

I had a lap and dye test done 2 months ago and this month I was taking P-Lift (which is a mix of vitamins including vitex) under my naturopath's care. I took P-Lift until just after O, but stopped at 3DPO simply because I hate the symptoms vitex gives me. Everytime I've tried it I rapidly start putting on weight (things like maca do the same to me), I get anxious, tired and grumpy.

My temp has dropped again 5-7DPO. I am certain I O'd because I have very clear "before O" "after O" symptoms, but I'm not sure what's going on here. I did wake up with a sore, dry throat this morning - would sleeping with my mouth open cause these drops to happen? The actual temps aren't too low for my usual LP, but they just seem to be heading south! Is it possible that stopping the P-Lift could have caused this to happen?

photo (10).jpg

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone know what is happening here with my BBT chart?

It definitely looks like you have O'd Sleeping with your mouth open can definitely lead to erratic and low temps. I am a mouth sleeper and while temping my chart was all over the place. I started temping vaginally and my charts were much easier to interpret.

Implantation dips are usually only one mid luteal temp, but you never know. See how things progress over the next few days!

Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Patience86 View Post
    It definitely looks like you have O'd Sleeping with your mouth open can definitely lead to erratic and low temps. I am a mouth sleeper and while temping my chart was all over the place. I started temping vaginally and my charts were much easier to interpret.

Implantation dips are usually only one mid luteal temp, but you never know. See how things progress over the next few days!

Good luck!

Thanks @Patience86 this morning my temp shot right back up to 36.8! I started taking the P-Lift again yesterday, so either that's affecting something, or I slept with my mouth open for a few days!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooh sounds promising! I will be watching this space

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not getting any hopes up yet @Patience86 , but we definitely have a better chance over the next two months - because we've booked a trip to the Gold Coast at Christmas time. I know that the universe knows I WANT TO GO ON ALL THE ROLLER COASTERS at the theme parks, so there's every chance it will wreck that for me and let me get pregnant instead

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha yes that would be typical! I just got my bfp after chucking all my larger clothes out and buying a whole new wardrobe. It is the way of the universe good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on your BFP @Patience86 !!! That is so typical - the Universe has a very erm 'different' sense of humour doesn't it!