+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Help! Need bra advice for back pain.

Hi all,

i'm desperate for some recommendations for comfortable bras! I have put a bit of weight on (and as usual it all goes straight to my belly and boobs!).

I had been comfortably wearing 'crop tops'/sports bra type 'things' until now - but they are just not cutting it and I thing I am slouching because of the weight and getting back pain (continuous unless i'm lying flat).

Can anyone recommend something really supportive and comfy that doesn't dig in at the shoulders or make me look HUGE?? I think I am fairly big for my frame and am very self conscious (I know most people would love big boobs but sorry - I HATE them!!).

Please help! I'm so sick of having an aching back.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What sort of size range are you normally?

You really need to be fitted if you have changed size.

Be sure that to get something that fits snuggly around the torso. It needs to be firm enough that it does parallel to the ground, and it is here, not the shoulder straps that take most of the load.

Also, maybe look door something that has 3 hooks across the back, they cut in less.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for replying. I think I may have to go into bras and things or somewhere to be fitted properly....

The bras I have are around the 12-14 DD/DDD but none of the bras I have feel comfortable

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    I'm a 14-16 DD and I certainly need 3 hooks to be comfortable.

Get yourself fitted by a professional- you won't regret it. Yes- the bras will cost more than your average target or Kmart jobs, but I make it worthwhile and spend my money on one Australian brand which I love, and get not only comfortable but functional bras but pretty and sexy ones too

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Star Light  (05-11-2015)