Closed Thread
Page 99 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brown View Post
    Hello everyone, hope you all don't mind I join in - have been lurking for a while.

I'm on CD10 stim cycle and everything went well until today. I went in for the first follies scan and I got around 36 follicles with around 6 of them larger than 15mm. However, I have got a call from nurse to advise that I have very high Estrogen level in my blood (it was read 22,000!!). She thought I might have to cancel the cycle but my FS said to proceed without even dropped my med dose. She said worst of the worst she will change the pregnyl trigger to the spray and it would definitely prevent OHSS but meaning I cannot have a fresh transfer and have to freeze all for later FET.

I'm gutted at the moment. We have unexplained infertility. I just changed the clinic after 2 failed cycle with 3 perfect blastocysts and I'm quite hopeful of my new clinic since they have found my elevated NK Cells and been treating for the first time this cycle for hopeful result but now I'm losing hope. I have never had this Estrogen level issue before and not sure what to think about. I'm always a high responder but this is insane.......

I am now doing the same thing until Wed morning to see my level which I think it might increase. I'm so worried and seek for any useful inputs here or at least some kind support. :'(
    Welcome @legallybrown
    It is frustrating to hear bad news I understand I'm a high responder too, it's a constant too and fro... but it's so much better to have a clinic that aren't pushing you and you end up sick, OHSS is balls... Atleast they're going ahead with the collection and you can make a freezer family ready for when your body is in perfect not overstimulated nick 👍🏻👍🏻

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck @mrsthomo 😉

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Staaz it went really well! I actually didn't think it was that bad! I made friends with another lady in the room. And me being a motor mouth managed to make out of them smile which was nice.

For me the anesthetic wore off very quickly and I actually remember the last part. I felt them remove three but it still wasn't too bad. I woke up in the theater and was chatting to the doctor as he wheeled me out. Lol

We got 7 eggs, a little less than we we're expecting ( having almost 20 follicles), but still a good number. Just waiting for the all important phone call to see how many fertilised 🚼

How did you go?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (24-11-2015),Tanej78  (24-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oo and if the phone call goes well today ET is Saturday morning and BT is 14th December

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (24-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachpeach View Post
    Oo and if the phone call goes well today ET is Saturday morning and BT is 14th December
    What a positive experience @Leachpeach !! Lucky 7. I wont be far behind you, less than a week. Fingers crossed for fantastic news.

Can anyone give any advice using a Puregon pen? My first use of it tonight. Ive started making the Southern Cross on my belly with my orgalutran injection spots! Making light of the situation!😃

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    New thread over here ladies.