Closed Thread
Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Majeen Congrats on being PUPO! I am so sorry you've had such a hard run. I have everything crossed for you!
    @Ruby16 Congratulations and best of luck!
    @Lexy123 Congratulations on your 9 embryos. What a great number!
    @sunny79 I'm really sorry to hear this. *hugs*
    @Waiting to exhale Great to hear your work is fitting around your ivf cycle! Good luck! x
    @katt1011 I POAS today. I purchased some cheapies so I could every day if I wanted. (It helps me to feel as though I'm not waiting..) Haha. I'm crazy bloated and my boobs are sore and popping out of all my tops but other than that nothing too interesting!
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow! I hope your lining is perfect. ♡
    @kate124 Sorry to hear! What's your next step? x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, hope you all don't mind I join in - have been lurking for a while.

I'm on CD10 stim cycle and everything went well until today. I went in for the first follies scan and I got around 36 follicles with around 6 of them larger than 15mm. However, I have got a call from nurse to advise that I have very high Estrogen level in my blood (it was read 22,000!!). She thought I might have to cancel the cycle but my FS said to proceed without even dropped my med dose. She said worst of the worst she will change the pregnyl trigger to the spray and it would definitely prevent OHSS but meaning I cannot have a fresh transfer and have to freeze all for later FET.

I'm gutted at the moment. We have unexplained infertility. I just changed the clinic after 2 failed cycle with 3 perfect blastocysts and I'm quite hopeful of my new clinic since they have found my elevated NK Cells and been treating for the first time this cycle for hopeful result but now I'm losing hope. I have never had this Estrogen level issue before and not sure what to think about. I'm always a high responder but this is insane.......

I am now doing the same thing until Wed morning to see my level which I think it might increase. I'm so worried and seek for any useful inputs here or at least some kind support. :'(
    Last edited by Legally Brown; 23-11-2015 at 21:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brown View Post
    Hello everyone, hope you all don't mind I join in - have been lurking for a while.

I'm on CD10 stim cycle and everything went well until today. I went in for the first follies scan and I got around 36 follicles with around 6 of them larger than 15mm. However, I have got a call from nurse to advise that I have very high Estrogen level in my blood (it was read 22,000!!). She thought I might have to cancel the cycle but my FS said to proceed without even dropped my med dose. She said worst of the worst she will change the pregnyl trigger to the spray and it would definitely prevent OHSS but meaning I cannot have a fresh transfer and have to freeze all for later FET.

I'm gutted at the moment. We have unexplained infertility. I just changed the clinic after 2 failed cycle with 3 perfect blastocysts and I'm quite hopeful of my new clinic since they have found my elevated NK Cells and been treating for the first time this cycle for hopeful result but now I'm losing hope. I have never had this Estrogen level issue before and not sure what to think about. I'm always a high responder but this is insane.......

I am now doing the same thing until Wed morning to see my level which I think it might increase. I'm so worried and seek for any useful inputs here or at least some kind support. :'(
    Hi legally brown I was in a similar boat though my estrogen was ok I just had a large amount of follicles. They dropped my dose, cancelled my cycle and now I'm waiting. I guess you can look at it that you will prob get a heap of embryos so hopefully won't have to do another stim. It is very frustrating though xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lexy123 Thank you so much for your reply and sorry to hear you have cancelled cycle. I'm not sure what's going on to my cycle but my FS said I don't have to cancel this cycle since using the spray instead of pregnyl trigger will help preventing OHSS. I don't know. My smooth cycle with perfect embryos has ended up in BFN and this is rough cycle so I wouldn't dare to expect the positive outcome. I couldn't concentrate at work at all. Anyway, I'll see what Wed brings. Thanks again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Legally Brown View Post
    @Lexy123 Thank you so much for your reply and sorry to hear you have cancelled cycle. I'm not sure what's going on to my cycle but my FS said I don't have to cancel this cycle since using the spray instead of pregnyl trigger will help preventing OHSS. I don't know. My smooth cycle with perfect embryos has ended up in BFN and this is rough cycle so I wouldn't dare to expect the positive outcome. I couldn't concentrate at work at all. Anyway, I'll see what Wed brings. Thanks again.
    Glad it won't be cancelled, I am trying to look at it that ivf is long process and it might not happen for a couple or more cycles but the more u do they will be able to work out the best meds for you. I'm also trying not to have any expectation so I don't get too disappointed. I'm finding yoga is helping me to relax also. Good luck xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that things still aren't looking good @sunny79 and @kate124. I was hoping for better news!

@Lexy123 9 frozen is fantastic!! Sounds like 2016 is really going to be your year.

Thanks @katt1011 I hope this talk isnt a bad one!

Fingers crossed for a positive test for you soon @mrsthomo

Im really hoping you get that second line soon too @Hopeful37

@Legally Brown when I did my stim I had high E level but not quite that high. When they told me, I knew it wasn't a good thing so I googled it and convinced myself that it was all over. I was in tears about it. Luckily in the end I was still able to trigger as normal and just had my egg collection earlier than expected. I wasn't a ohss risk (they retrieved 7 eggs) so I got my transfer and ended up with a bfp and 4 frozen embryos. I hope it works out for you as well. Good luck!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Legally Brown  (24-11-2015),mrsthomo  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruby16 View Post
    Hi ladies.......couldn't resist POAS this arvo......and I got a faint positive!!Attachment 75609

Have tried to attach a photo...not sure if it will work as I'm not very techy....

I can't believe it!! Feels sooo surreal as last time I got a +ve I was testing out my last M/C....I know it's only faint, and there's a long way to go ......but I am still in shock!

Now have to book in for my intralipid infusion this weekend as a definite!

BT was supposed to be Sunday (16dpo), might see if I can bring it forward....
    Another woohoo today ☺️ @Ruby16

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Ruby16  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexy123 View Post
    Good news today we got 9 embryos to freeze ! Couple of other possibles tomorrow as well. Can't wait for the new year
    @Lexy123 that's a great number to work with xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Huge congrats ttc1981 apples 1234 and Ruby16. Yay yay yay!!!
    So good to see some great news.
    I am 9dp5dt so waiting for bt Wednesday. It is over though, no miracle positive for me.
    Hugs @sunny79 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kate124 View Post
    Period came this morning so I'm out. Bt to confirm tomorrow. Sooo happy to see other people get some good news though 😊😊😊
    Sorry @kate124 hugs xx