Closed Thread
Page 95 of 99 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 You're most welcome! I have my fingers crossed for you!
    No boosters, just 2mg Progynova morning and night and 100mg Endometrin morning and night.
    @Waiting to exhale I'd have to agree with @Lovebubs77 and @Mink. Check with your clinic. I just call mine on day one and they ask me what my flow is like to see what my next step is.
    Very exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have so much to catch up on.

But for now I am PUPO!

One little 5 day emby transferred. After ttc for 4 years, a stillborn at 34 weeks, 4 stim cycles in 12 mths with no frosties, a freeze all for internal bleeding and hooked up to an IV for 9 hrs for NK cells, we finally got to our first FET and I must be due some good luck right?

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Majeen For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (23-11-2015),Tanej78  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Majeen - best of luck for your FET !I'm sorry to read of your still birth - that must have been heartbreaking. I hope the TWW treats you well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definitely majeen baby dust your way :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for your well wishes... I rang him and told him and like me he's excited but scared at the same time... We both have been taking about this for a year and off the pill since around the same time and kind of excited that it could have happened so quickly. Don't worry not counting my chickens before they hatch know there are so many factors and another 36 weeks to get thru if positive... Had a stress out today as my finance is due on my house for sale and got confused but now all sorted but would you believe it the hot water unit needs changing 5 days before settlement haha... Oh well it's an old unit that's for sure... Good luck for all those cycling and PUPO

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (23-11-2015),Tanej78  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TTC1081 I forgot to ask u before, when did u get the implantation spotting?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leachpeach how did you go today?

I know it sounds crazy but work is so busy at the moment, that I'm kinda looking forward to a day off tomorrow and the nice sleepy anaesthetic! I don't know if it's the higher stim doses this time around, or just the fact that it's been a long year, but I'm feeling really wiped out at the moment.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    @TTC1081 I forgot to ask u before, when did u get the implantation spotting?
    Hi hopeful it only started last night, this morning and today but literally only small amounts and lots of cramping (it's mostly like the end of your period)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Hi hopeful it only started last night, this morning and today but literally only small amounts and lots of cramping (it's mostly like the end of your period)
    Cool thanks.I'm on the lookout for ANY little sign!! But something g tells me I'm out. Kind of feel like AF is starting. I think I'll give up hope if I get a neg tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does your AF symptoms usually start this early? That could be a sign remember be positive and you got such a great blastocysts too so hey you never know