Closed Thread
Page 94 of 101 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Sorry, my phone is going nuts today
    Last edited by Kookii; 23-11-2015 at 11:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Kookii sorry to hear your news. Big hugs and I know the feeling!! Xoxo

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Kookii  (24-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news @ttc1981 @Apples1234 @Tanej78 and @Billie2, well done ladies!
    ttc1981 I know you were doubtful of first time success but I had a really good feeling that you'd get a positive!!
    tanej sounds like you are responding well to the new meds, great news.

Big hugs @Kookii take care of yourself, sorry this one wasn't the one.

I just realised that despite asking how you were, I still put you in the wrong place on our roll call @Aqua85. I just went and re edited it. Congrats again and good luck for Wednesday!
    Im currently on cd14 and today's BT showed no sign of ovulation. I normally ovulate late so fingers crossed I've either ovulated or showing signs of it coming by the end of his week. Next BT is Thursday to see what these hormones are doing!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (23-11-2015),Hopeful37  (23-11-2015),Kookii  (24-11-2015),Tanej78  (23-11-2015),ttc1981  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Congrats @ttc and @apples! Good luck to the rest of you waiting to poas/beta.

For us, is another BFN and no frosties left so... start again from scratch.

Best of luck, ladies and tons of baby dust to you! Xxx ✨✨
    @Kookii I know the feeling... Hugs and fingers xd for the next one xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness. I can’t believe I’m 10 pages behind again. Lol!

@Billie2 I’m sorry you were so ill on Friday afternoon! Do you think it may have been due to the mixture of the heat and the drugs you’re on? I am extremely heat sensitive since finishing chemo but have been more so during this ivf journey!
    Not a problem! It’s really nice to be able to talk about this stuff to people who understand when nobody else gets it.
    SO happy that you didn’t feel anything with your injection. Congratulations on your 10 follies! I have everything crossed for you and your family! 38 isn’t old! hahah
    Thank you for the warm wishes! I hope you’re feeling much better. x

@Lovebubs77 Thank you!
    Yes! I think that must have been. I wasn’t very relaxed in the first session, I spent most of it wishing for it to be over so I could get on with my day. Hahah
    I’m thinking of trying to find an acupuncture clinic closer to us so I can visit for relaxation sessions.

@Hopeful37 Thank you! Hahah ugh. Is the TWW over yet?!

@Tanej78 Thank you so much! I will be keeping you all updated!

@sunny79 Thank you so much! I can absolutely relate to the emotional stuff.
    Yesterday my husband and I went shopping at Aldi which I HATE and I was in charge of paying via eftpos. When I put my card in and pressed OK after the cash screen it had an error and the woman at the counter decided WALK ME THROUGH USING AN EFTPOS MACHINE in a voice I imagine she would talk to a 3 year old child. When we got outside my husband started to laugh and I yelled at him “SHUT UP, I’m not in the mood!”
    I thought he was laughing at me because I am not good with eftpos machines but he was laughing about how rude the person serving us was. Whoops!
    Thank you for the info! I’m not sure if it’s too late or not but I will ask them if we get a positive test. I’m a very shy person and I tend to get walked over a lot. I’ve been told that when I’m a mum that will change. Here’s hoping! Lol
    I am so sorry to hear about the news. Sending you giant hugs.

@Ruby16 HAHA Oh my goodness. That sounds rather uncomfortable. I hope you got rid of the stain on your couch! A couple of nights ago I made the mistake of going to bed naked and woke up with a white mess all over our freshly washed sheets. *sigh* I’ve been wearing OVERNIGHT pads during the day and I’m so over it. I contacted THINX/ICON to see if they think either of their products will suit. If I am pregnant I have 4 more weeks of this. *fingers crossed*

@Maxwellsmum Best of luck with your BT!! I’m interested in putting the pessaries in my other passage! I’m so over leaking from my vagina and not being able to have sex comfortably. (sorry TMI) What pessaries are you using? I am on Endometrin. x

@GTBB That is great news about your eggs! Good luck!

@Lexy123 Good luck with your embryos! Sending you a giant hug!

@katt1011 Thank you so much lovely. Is your transfer on the 1st? That is when my BT is! Only a week to go! x

@Annerley Thank you! Hope you have a lovely stress free week as well! Thank you for the roll call!!

@Mink That’s great news about your cycle! Hope it’s nice and stress free for you. Wishing you all the best!

@LJ18302 Well! That was very rude of the universe if you ask me! Pregnancy tests are so expensive! Good luck! Fingers crossed you get that BFP!

@kate124 I have my fingers crossed for your beta. A missed period is a good sign! x

@ttc1981 OH MY GOODNESS! Congratulations! I have my fingers crossed for you. Your partner is going to be absolutely thrilled. x

@Apples1234 CONGRATULATIONS!! I believe your HCG has to be pretty high to get a positive on a Clear Blue Digi! xo

@Tanej78 WOW! That’s really exciting! Good luck for your next scan. x

@Kookii I’m sorry to hear that. Sending you a giant hug. Will you be waiting until January? x

AFM I am thinking of starting my certificate III in Children’s Services again (I have tried twice before) I have troubles with concentration and get frustrated with things that take a long time. The good news is that they recognise prior learning so instead of 15 subjects and 120 hours of VOC placement I only need to complete 9 subjects and no VOC placement!
    I might just see whether or not I get a positive test first because It’s $700 upfront and if this cycle has failed I’d rather put the $700 towards transferring our last frozen embryo.
    Isn’t it terrible that we have to think about that kind of thing! Ugh.

I am 3dp5dt today and having the same kind of cramps that I get when I start my period which is due on the 2nd of December.
    I'm also so uncomfortable in all my pants because I'm so bloated and all my tops because my boobs are huge. They're all bunching up at the sleeves/straps. Ugh! I need to buy some dresses I think.
    My beta is on the 1st of December but I bought a bunch of cheapie tests so I started testing today (It helps keep my mind off the TWW. Makes me feel like I’m doing something pregnancy related) lol
    Last edited by mrsthomo; 23-11-2015 at 12:27.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (23-11-2015),Hopeful37  (23-11-2015),LJ18302  (23-11-2015),Mink  (23-11-2015),Tanej78  (23-11-2015),ttc1981  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

@mrsthomo thank you!! I'm a little excited but don't want to get ahead of myself. Dying to do the blood test on Friday. I've had mild cramps the whole time since the ET this cycle. Didn't have it on my last two which failed so hoping it's a good thing. Do you have to have any booster Injections during you TWw?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 that sounds like a great number to me! I'm 38 too & had less follies but still managed a BFP this cycle! Baby dust to you!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (23-11-2015),Tanej78  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, quick question. Just got AF. After midday so I think that means blood test tomorrow? I have 6am start so should I ask if I can have a blood test this afternoon or have a day off work and get it tomorrow? I want to do what will be best for the blood test.
    What should I do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Waiting to exhale - probably best to check with your clinic. At my clinic if AF comes after midday, day 1 is the following day & bloods are on day 2. I think the first blood test is just checking hormone levels as a baseline & is not the most important of the blood tests. Best of luck for your cycle!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (23-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting to exhale View Post
    Hey everyone, quick question. Just got AF. After midday so I think that means blood test tomorrow? I have 6am start so should I ask if I can have a blood test this afternoon or have a day off work and get it tomorrow? I want to do what will be best for the blood test.
    What should I do?
    I agree with @Lovebubs77 I've gone in when I was only spotting in the morning because I know by the afternoon and following day I'll have a full flow. They will see what levels your hormones are at and decide when you will start your injections. Im not sure how your clinic works, but mine like to do BT in morning b/w 7-9am so they can get same day results. So, not sure if going this afternoon will give you any answers.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (23-11-2015)