Closed Thread
Page 9 of 99 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leachpeach & @Aqua85 - Welcome Aqua85, good luck with your transfer today! @Corbes - I hope your beta continues to double! @Hopeful37 - not long to your EPU! Gook luck! @sunny79 - your follicles sound great! @ttc1981 - good luck with your scan on Monday and enjoy your nice and relaxing weekend! @rainbow road - thinking of you @Annerley - I'm officially pregnant!!!! After I got off the phone I realised she didn't tell me what the beta numbers results were. I'm booked in for my scan in 3 weeks. I'm in shock and so excited!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (07-11-2015),Hopeful37  (07-11-2015),ttc1981  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopeful37 my clinic transfer if your lining is above 6mm.
    Evelynmoo still time for a bfp, my fingers are crossed for you. Medicated is worth a try. I am on medicated cycle as I travel so far to my clinic and it makes the cycle a bit more flexible. The only natural lining I had was 11.6mm when I had the scan for EPU, transfer was cancelled due to ohss, however I am lucky and haven't had any issues with lining.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @pillowhead congratulations on your BFP!!! I hope to joi you there soon!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @pillowhead huge congrats 👍🏻. I am busting for my af to start in a week so I can start my first IVF cycle. Seeing the nurse tues & get meds.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    Hopeful37 my clinic transfer if your lining is above 6mm.
    Evelynmoo still time for a bfp, my fingers are crossed for you. Medicated is worth a try. I am on medicated cycle as I travel so far to my clinic and it makes the cycle a bit more flexible. The only natural lining I had was 11.6mm when I had the scan for EPU, transfer was cancelled due to ohss, however I am lucky and haven't had any issues with lining.
    Awesome thanks for the info

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pillowhead congrats on the bfp!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pillowhead congrats on ur bfp x

12. The Following User Says Thank You to corzjayne For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my results, I'm nearly there but they want one more scan and bt on Monday then trigger mon night more than likely. Wow this clinic is sooo much more thorough than my last. That means I'll have had 4 scans and loads of bt. At my last I only had 1 scan!! Feeling a little more positive about this cycle now :-)

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (07-11-2015),pillowhead  (07-11-2015),Tanej78  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo- I really want to start progynova as a first basis, I have read so much about my lining issue and I know that lining issues are the hardest to deal with and sometimes can never be fixed. I've already been warned about the possible need for a surrogate.

@Corbes- I somehow think it might possibly be linked to my thyroid being on the cusp of overactive so ive been given an appt with an endocrinologist to see what they say. But I have also had an appt with another FS that has dealt with patients with lining issues. So if i still get ignored I am ready to transfer to another clinic.

@Tanej78- I apparently ovulated Monday 26th and transfer was a week ago. My cycle is usually 28 days so I am expecting AF on Monday and I am getting the usual symptoms I would get 3 days prior leading up to AF. I'm ready to call the clinic on Monday to ask for bloods if need be so I can start a medicated cycle asap.

@Sunny89- being flexible with a medicated cycle, does that mean they delay the transfer and keep giving you the meds till your lining is good enough? I have read some women will go in for a scan on day 14 and the FS decides its not thick enough so they tell them to come back on day 18 to have another scan. My DH is living and working in regional NSW/VIctoria as of 3 weeks ago so I also have to work my bloods and scans around when I visit him and I know that with this next cycle I will be visiting him for a whole week which will make things difficult. My clinic likes to have bloods done by only 1 pathology place and it makes it difficult because the nearest collection centre of that pathology company is 1.5 hours away from where my DH is.

@Hopeful37- I am finding the lack of attentiveness at my clinic a problem too. I only get 1 scan per cycle and that's on day 14. I would like to have scans every few days especially since my lining is such an issue. Which clinic are you with? I noticed I use to live in the same postcode as you.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 07-11-2015 at 11:24.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (07-11-2015),Tanej78  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    @mrsthomo- I really want to start progynova as a first basis, I have read so much about my lining issue and I know that lining issues are the hardest to deal with and sometimes can never be fixed. I've already been warned about the possible need for a surrogate.

@Corbes- I somehow think it might possibly be linked to my thyroid being on the cusp of overactive so ive been given an appt with an endocrinologist to see what they say. But I have also had an appt with another FS that has dealt with patients with lining issues. So if i still get ignored I am ready to transfer to another clinic.

@Tanej78- I apparently ovulated Monday 26th and transfer was a week ago. My cycle is usually 28 days so I am expecting AF on Monday and I am getting the usual symptoms I would get 3 days prior leading up to AF. I'm ready to call the clinic on Monday to ask for bloods if need be so I can start a medicated cycle asap.

@Sunny89- being flexible with a medicated cycle, does that mean they delay the transfer and keep giving you the meds till your lining is good enough? I have read some women will go in for a scan on day 14 and the FS decides its not thick enough so they tell them to come back on day 18 to have another scan. My DH is living and working in regional NSW/VIctoria as of 3 weeks ago so I also have to work my bloods and scans around when I visit him and I know that with this next cycle I will be visiting him for a whole week which will make things difficult. My clinic likes to have bloods done by only 1 pathology place and it makes it difficult because the nearest collection centre of that pathology company is 1.5 hours away from where my DH is.

@Hopeful37- I am finding the lack of attentiveness at my clinic a problem too. I only get 1 scan per cycle and that's on day 14. I would like to have scans every few days especially since my lining is such an issue. Which clinic are you with?
    I'm now with genea in the Sydney CBD. The monitoring is so much better than my last clinic ( Westmead fertility centre) but genea 5x times the price so I guess it's hard to compare. I do feel a lot more confident in genea though. And after 1 ectopic and 3 failed FET at Westmead I was definitely ready to try another clinic with a different more tailored approached.