Closed Thread
Page 89 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    No booster shots just progesterone so not sure when to test... Think Tuesday might be safe... Cramping is def confusing me though... Only on one progesterone at night but cramping mostly during the day... Like a lighter AF cramp...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    No booster shots just progesterone so not sure when to test... Think Tuesday might be safe... Cramping is def confusing me though... Only on one progesterone at night but cramping mostly during the day... Like a lighter AF cramp...
    Yep me too. But I didn't have that in my last two failed cycles so I think it's a good sign! Could be the body building up and preparing for a baby. You can start getting a BFP as early as 7dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    So that would be tomorrow... I will wait till Tuesday I think then it's over 2 weeks from when my hcg shot is out of my system... I'm really optimistic anyways if this one works that's awesome if it doesn't then we have a back up plan with an FET cycle next... Hope I can go straight into that cycle might ring the nurse tomorrow just to ask the question as my clinic is super busy before Xmas

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well hopefully this cycle works as I have to start day 1 by the 27th November which gives me 2 days to get my monthlies after coming off progesterone as my clinic is closing over Xmas... If it doesn't work and I miss the cut off were heading away so either way happy times

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

How are you all? Good luck to everyone teating this week or having transfers or epu.

Afm just sent my clinic nurse an email seems you shouldnt be on progynova to long cause it makes you lining old and an embryo wont transfer, so i am asking lol especially since ive been on it over three weeks.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have probably had some symptoms but I'm trying to not look into them too much, it's hard to know what the Prednisalone is responsible for! Just feel hot all the time. With my first ICSI I had a 5dt and I got a really faint bfp on 5dp. Good luck to those who are waiting, it's so hard & I've definitely fallen into the trap of googling symptoms by dpt etc!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kate124 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (22-11-2015),Tanej78  (22-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good to hear from you both @Kookii and @kate124
    Ii just amended the roll call, I have my fingers crossed for a bfp for both of you, try to keep some hope. It can be really hard with the symptoms with the progesterone messing with your bodies.
    @Aqua85 how are you going?
    @ttc1981 yep I get 6dp5dt for you as well. I waited til 8dp5dt when I tested and got a medium line so possibly would have gotten something the day prior. All the best for when you decide to do it! Hoping for some happy news!!

I'm going alright thanks @katt1011 I have BT number 2 tomorrow to check my levels to see if ovulation is nearing. I'll be cd 14 tomorrow so it could be interesting but I'd be extremely surprised if I'm close to ovulating. Realistically I think it will be at least the end of this week before there's any sign of it.
    Hmmm...I wonder what they'll say about the progynova!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-11-2015),ttc1981  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Kookii View Post
    Thank you for including me, Annerley!
    I didn't have a stimm cycle this time and went for a FET. Our last embie which was frozen since January, from my first ICSI cycle.

Beta is tomorrow, today I'm 11dp5dpt or 16DPO. I'm having all pre AF symptoms though: light cramps, tender breast, pimples... And the flu to complete the circle 😩.

If this one is another bfn, I'll be cycling again in January. We need a small break.
    @Tanej78 just wanted to send the biggest hug! Xx
    @Kookii Big hugs right back to you xx and fingers n toes crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Busy week this one! Make sure you all pop in and let us know how your POAS or BT are...

AFM my first scan & bloods tomorrow, will b interesting to see how I've responded so far to the new meds

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    Busy week this one! Make sure you all pop in and let us know how your POAS or BT are...

AFM my first scan & bloods tomorrow, will b interesting to see how I've responded so far to the new meds
    @Tanej78 me too! Im booked in for scan & bt at 8am! I have a heap of ewcm today & moody, and feel off. 😠

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (22-11-2015)