Closed Thread
Page 85 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aww I so sorry to read of your dissapointment &sunny79 xx hugs to you. Maybe your hubby is blaming himself and doesn't know how to handle that. I don't really have any advice but just sending hugs your way and hope that the next FET is the one for you xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (22-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 I'm so sorry. It's such a hard, challenging journey. Take the time to deal with this cycle (chocolate, wine & crappy movies - think Twilight series - helped me) & when you're ready make your next plans. When are you having your blood test? Big hugs, be kind to yourself, xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Hopefully you wont need to worry about doing another cycle and this one yields a BFP for you very soon! Xo
    Thanks Mink xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bt Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Mink, thank god the stage doesn't equate to the pain then! Although I have a friend who had stage 4 and had everything adhered to what seems like everything and she quite often passed out from the pain......I'm thankful mine was never that bad 🙏🏻

As of Friday I have been using the immune protocol from my consult with Dr Matthias (which may be too late as my FET was on Wed -about 3 days earlier than expected thanks to my awesomely compliant body), but as my FS wasn't keen on doing the testing and convinced me to do this round his way I decided to seek expert help (phone consult on the 12 th nov) as per some advice from the ladies over on the High Natural Killers thread ( about 7 threads in I think- but I read them from start to finish!) .....so I'm hoping it will help, but won't be surprised if it doesn't this time.

It took about 5 weeks for me to get a phone consult with Dr M, but I think it was well worth it, as the ladies on the NK thread say, let Dr M look after your immunity and your FS look after your fertility.....you wouldn't go to a plumber to get your car fixed!

Anyway, only time will tell!

Xo

Ps @Lovebubs77 I have now put my prog pessaries in the fridge-much more comfortable last night....and no frozen bits!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (22-11-2015),Tanej78  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sunny79 big fat squeeze hugs!!! This is such a hard path and it's so draining. Right now you feel you want to quit. I said the same to my husband yesterday if this cycle doesn't work. But you will find strength and you will keep going.

I've had some flags with auto immune. You can start by getting a blood test done. I had speckled results in auto immune antibodies. They're not sure what that means... It identifies there could be a problem but when I went to the Rhumetologist to investigate he said I didn't have auto immune. BUT my FS has taken precautions with this cycle and put me on an auto immune blocker called Prednisolone.

Sending big hugs and it still could be a late implanter so it low HCG at this point. Don't give up just yet. Xoxoxox

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also in addition to the above there is a doctor all the girls on The "Natural Killer Cells" thread talk about in Sydney that you can consult over the phone. They refer to him as Dr M and he is "the business"!.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 the injections are not as bad in actuality as they are when you think about them. If you punch the fold of skin and then just jab the needle in quickly you really hardly feel anything. I think it's the psychological thing about sticking something sharp into ourselves that gives us the heebie jeebies.
    @sunny79 I'm so sorry to hear that this cycle isn't working out for you. How heartbreaking 😞

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (22-11-2015),sunny79  (22-11-2015),Tanej78  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink forgot to say the Dr M or Dr Matthias studied under Dr Beer, so he's the man (and does all the same testing I believe).

Big hugs @sunny79 and if you are thinking immune issues too- pop over to the High NK cell thread the ladies over there are fab, otherwise, get a consult with Dr M, mine was over the phone as I am remote, and that was great, he emailed through all the BT's I needed and then the scripts straight to my local chemist, so didn't need to get to Sydney to see him in the first instance xo

@Apples1234 I'm sure I read in the book that specked results were something relate to histones? Will check later and let you know
    Last edited by Ruby16; 22-11-2015 at 10:41.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

sunny79  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 that would be great! I don't know much about it and doctors so far haven't helped much. Need to know who to see and what to do about it. I originally got tested for back pain and it was flagged by my FS as a possible reason for infertility so he has put me on predeselone to be safe. Any more info would be great.