Closed Thread
Page 83 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanej78 View Post
    @Hopeful37 my BT was Monday.. AF due anytime from Sunday and I got it Tuesday night, CD1 Wednesday morning. Xx
    Ok Cool thanks for that tanej78 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Mink- it doesn't really talk about how to make your body more baby friendly - but more about why it might not be, and the immune treatments that can help to sustain the embryo from implantation to delivery.

It goes through the 5 groups of immune categories- I had symptoms from a couple of those groups being Coeliac and having Endo (Endo shows up in a few of the categories also which I found interesting).

BTW- read your signature - stage 5 Endo woah! I was only stage 3, can't imagine the pain you must have been in!

Hope this helps, and yep if you think you have immune issues, would def recommend investing in the book 🤓 if anything it nights just clarify a few things for you

Let me know if ou need anymore info xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 af was due Wednesday, had my BT on Thursday, stopped taking progesterone from Thursday night and AF came this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Tanej Are you? I thought I was all alone beginning of a cycle! Im at CD6 now. Trying to avoid thinking about my first time self injecting in a matter of hours. Ive heard tips of putting a coin in the freezer and numbing the area before injection. Ive watched youtube vids on women doing it. I cant wait for monday to see how I am reacting to the meds for the first time.
    @Annerley what a nice message. I hope others stay around too. Being at the beginning of a cycle I have a long way to go. Ive watched so many women on here get their bfp or cope with a negative, I hope they get to see ours as well. Thought there'd be no one left the way its being going.
    @Billie2 Yep CD4 for me... Best thing I found was not to overwork the thinking or build up to it... Now for me it's a non issue after 4 years of doing it but I remember the anxiety first up... My biggest bum is the bruising bloody clexane, I'm currently on 3 jabs a day.

Try and find a happy though and just pop it in ☺️☺️

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tanej78 I think thats good advice for every step of this process. 👍🏻 Happy to be cycling with you..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @Tanej78 I think thats good advice for every step of this process. 👍🏻 Happy to be cycling with you..
    Hehe @Billie2 this is true... I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed just at the thought of jumping back in when last week we were fingers xd pregnant... It is such a merry go round... Getting better at stopping and just breathing.... Andddd maybe putting on some really loud music to sing really badly too 😉

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi ladies, just plodding along in my tww here. It's been less painful than my last one, because I just don't think it's going to work so I'm just carrying on as usual. No urge to test, no urge to prod my boobs to see if they're sore...nothing. It's so weird.

I'm 5dp3dt and my bloods are in 6 days, I will poas the morning of my beta if AF hasn't arrived. She's due Thursday.

Hope everyone else in the tww is not going too crazy, and everyone waiting to cycle are keeping themselves busy somehow!

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (21-11-2015),mrsthomo  (23-11-2015),sunny79  (21-11-2015),Tanej78  (21-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (22-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Hopeful37 af was due Wednesday, had my BT on Thursday, stopped taking progesterone from Thursday night and AF came this morning.
    Thanks @Mink xx sounds like my timeline next week

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Interesting article from ABC re two embrie transfer. Obviously there are chances or complications or early pregnancy but less likely for multiple births in older women.
    "The prospective study found that the live birth rate was greater when two embryos versus one were transferred - regardless of the age of the woman."

And if you're worried about complications (as some have mentioned with twins) you should really look into the studies for single embryo transfer done on the benefits of using frozen transfers over fresh as studies show frozen is a lot safer-

"Babies which grow from frozen embryos are less likely to be born preterm or underweight and have a lower risk of dying in the days after their birth, a study found.
    Using embryos which have been frozen and then thawed, rather than being implanted shortly after being created, also reduced the risk of bleeding in the mother during pregnancy."

https://www.ccrmivf.com/about-us/frozen-ivf-advantage/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/scie...treatment.html

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articl...12/3406077.htm

Food for thought
    Last edited by Apples1234; 21-11-2015 at 22:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooh and just read an interesting quote about frozen embries 😊

Multiple studies have found the infants from frozen embryo cycles to be healthier than their fresh counterparts. This might be because fresh embryos are typically returned to a uterine environment that was exposed to ovarian stimulation and resulting hormone levels far exceeding natural conditions, and this altered uterine environment might affect the embryo’s ability to implant and grow properly. Oocyte donation and gestational carrier cycles also avoid such exposure, whether using fresh or frozen embryos.

http://fertilitycenterlv.com/single-...bryo-transfer/
    @stillfuntryin