Closed Thread
Page 8 of 101 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Corbes woohoo 29 is great with three days to go, you'll definitely be over 100 by Monday! Congrats!!
    @mrsthomo I did my BT at my clinic so I didn't have any paperwork from my FS to have it done. With the three betas I had, whenever I called for the result, they mentioned the progesterone result for the first two but not the third time and by then I was so used to being told that I just asked and they told me the figure. I hope you get more info this time around.
    @Hopeful37 how exciting that your next EPU is coming around again! All the best for tomorrow. I can't believe it's time for you and @sunny79 to almost be PUPO again. It feels like it's gone so quick but easy for me to say! Awesome news for you today sunny, you must be so happy! Nice growing follies you have there!
    @ttc1981 thank goodness this nurse was better. I can remember when my E2 levels were higher than expected before my EPU. The way the nurse told me this, I was sure something must have been wrong so I googled and had convinced myself that the whole cycle was going to be cancelled. It just turned out that I had my EPU earlier than expected. You are right, they really don't think how they come across when we have a lot riding on it all going right!
    @Evelynmoo how are you going?
    @rainbow road huge hugs, such a tough day today for you and your partner. I really hope you have some happy news this cycle!
    @pillowhead did everything go well today?
    @corzjayne what's next for you? Your not so sneaky BT? Hehe

Nothing to report here I'm afraid!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (06-11-2015),Hopeful37  (07-11-2015),sunny79  (06-11-2015),ttc1981  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Lining envy @sunny79. What meds were involved in your medicated cycle?
    I was very happy with that lining and still a week to go to transfer. I am on progynova 2mg, 1 tablet 3x day and then add 400mg progesterone pessaries twice a day from Monday until find out if pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 I hope EPU goes well, we might be enduring the tww together fingers crossed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to sunny79 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Good beta for early on @Corbes! Yay!
    @mrsthomo and @Apples1234 I'm CD6 today so we will all be close! I've got my lining scan next wed.

Today is a hard day for us, the due date of the baby we lost in April.
    @rainbowroad it's never easy having due dates & anniversaries .... Hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    I was very happy with that lining and still a week to go to transfer. I am on progynova 2mg, 1 tablet 3x day and then add 400mg progesterone pessaries twice a day from Monday until find out if pregnant.
    I want to be given progynova next cycle. Nurses said FS might want to do another natural cycle and I was like no I don't want to do another natural because obviously natural hasn't been working for over a year now and my lining needs help. So anything to make my lining grow!!! But I have been on the progesterone as well.
    @Annerley. I'm 6dp5dt and tested again today. Huge bfn, no faint lines like everyone else has gotten by this day. So just given up hope now and can feel AF coming on Monday. I'm devastated because if this cycle had been successful the due date would have been mine and DH 5 year anniversary.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 06-11-2015 at 22:02.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (07-11-2015),sunny79  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I should jump on here as well.
    Waiting for AF to start stimming. Have got allllllllll the drugs ready to go

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 Awe thank you. Well I hope your hormones are perfect on Monday! x
    @ttc1981 Yay! Hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend. x
    @sunny79 Wishing you the very best of luck for the 14th! x
    @Corbes Congratulations!
    @rainbow road Yay! It's great to have some friends to do this with. Wishing you all the best for next Wednesday. *hugs* I'm sorry for this hard day. xx
    @Annerley Thankyou! I'm going to ask a bunch of questions when I see my FS on Friday (except it isn't my FS, he's away on holidays) it's all so confusing! I'm not used to having a choice when it comes to medical stuff so I just kind of shuffle around doing what I'm told. Lol
    @Evelynmoo
    I'm on Progynova as well. 2mg twice a day and will be on 100mg Endometrin twice a day after my ultrasound.
    *hugs* I think you should demand some help for your lining. I'm sorry your FS hasn't done something sooner.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (07-11-2015),sunny79  (07-11-2015),ttc1981  (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Leachpeach Woo! Hurry up AF! (Something I never thought I'd say ever again)
    Best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo that's still early isn't it? Less than a week from transfer and less than 2 weeks from OV... Fingers xd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunny79 View Post
    @Hopeful37 I hope EPU goes well, we might be enduring the tww together fingers crossed.
    Thanks! Fingers crossed we will be! I will find out today when I trigger. I had a lining scan today too and it was 8.something. Is that good? What range do they want it in? I forgot to ask my clinic a about ranges

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (07-11-2015),sunny79  (07-11-2015)