Closed Thread
Page 74 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mink my embryologist told me it's an all or nothing at day 3 to 5 and a massive drop of rate... We only ended up with one frozen and one back and one 12 cell which didn't got to blastocyst in the bin. I was surprised too but apparently they don't freeze those... Where are you based?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ttc1981 thanks! I'm at Genea Sydney. I have a feeling they have a pretty strict criteria, eg my FS said they never transfer more than one embryo at a time due to the risk that come with twin pregnancies (perhaps this is also to keep their stats up).

Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic Concept Fertility in Perth said if I have 5 day blasts they only transfer one on the first few goes after that they will discuss again... I am on my first go and like you only one back up but really feel I wouldn't be lucky enough to get pregnant on the first go (day of transfer bitten by 3 wasps, then day 2pt client from hell, then yesterday I fell off my bike lucky I landed on my feet) Hahahaha I feel not very lucky this month I have decided only on the day I am allowed to test (hpt) Wednesday the morning of my BT...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Question for you all; Has anyone here transferred 2 embryos? We're on Day 2 and we have 5 fertilised. Will find out over the next few days how many are blastocyst and suitable for transfer.

We're starting to think that if we can, we'll transfer 2 and hope for the best. Our logic, obviously, is we double our chances of at least one sticking.

This is our first cycle and we're hoping it's our last.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @apples did u poas this morning? What did it look like? Mine was still slightly positive but lighter than yesterday so I'm thinking it will go negative over the weekend and the ovidrel will be out of my system and I can start testing for real

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GTBB View Post
    Hi All,

Question for you all; Has anyone here transferred 2 embryos? We're on Day 2 and we have 5 fertilised. Will find out over the next few days how many are blastocyst and suitable for transfer.

We're starting to think that if we can, we'll transfer 2 and hope for the best. Our logic, obviously, is we double our chances of at least one sticking.

On our first transfer they wouldn't let us at my clinic, my partner and I felt the same but then read up on the success of putting in just one 5 day transfer over multiples and the evidence suggested not too... Our clinic said after 2 goes they would consider putting 2 in but they prefer not too... Our embryologist discussed it with us while we were getting updates...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (20-11-2015),Tanej78  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by GTBB View Post
    Hi All,

I've just transerred two and my FS was fine with it but this is our third cycle. Oh and they're frozen day 4 embries

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

GTBB  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    @apples did u poas this morning? What did it look like? Mine was still slightly positive but lighter than yesterday so I'm thinking it will go negative over the weekend and the ovidrel will be out of my system and I can start testing for real
    Hi yeah mine looked slightly lighter too. Or it's def not darker. I have had a booster now of pregnyl 1500 so will be a few days til that comes out at least so I'm thinking if it starts getting darker in about four days from now that will be a BFP.
    How you feeling anyway? Hanging in there? I'm a bit teary today but it's the Meds I know. Up and down roller coaster.
    Last edited by Apples1234; 20-11-2015 at 11:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Hi yeah mine looked slightly lighter too. Or it's def not darker. I have had a booster now of pregnyl 1500 so will be a few days til that comes out at least so I'm thinking if it starts getting darker in about four days from now that will be a BFP.
    How you feeling anyway? Hanging in there? I'm a bit teary today but it's the Meds I know. Up and down roller coaster.
    Hanging in there thanks. The last 2 days I felt horrible sooo bloated and uncomfortable and haven't been able to sleep properly do that hasn't helped my state of mind. But I feel more human today do that's good at least! Bring on our bt! But that seems soo far away. I'm planning on hopefully doing another cycle before Xmas too if possible so already trying to work my dates out. Wow how much mental energy does this whole process take up?! I kind of wonder what I used to put all this energy into before I started ttc. It's all consuming!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 I totally understand. God it's so draining and you just have to keep going and keep trying to be positive. I just called my clinic. Want to let them know I want to go straight on a stim of this one doesn't work but I will freeze all. Only ever doing frozen from now on. Keep your chin up. It's nice to be on the same timeline with you. I've had the same problem with sleep. I'm thinking of getting restavit. They're over the counter and they are category A so safe for pregnancy. Having not enough sleep makes me so much more emotional. Big hugs and keep strong. X

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (20-11-2015)