Closed Thread
Page 73 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @stillfuntryin to be honest I have no idea about best conditions. Its my first round of IVF, Im only at stim stage. I just want a sibling for my son. So be it fresh or frozen. Really doesnt matter to me. Its something I cant control. x
    True Billie you have just started your journey and looking at what works for you and you may we be pregnant from your fresh this time! Fingers crossed. My point I was trying to make is if I go again I won't put a fresh in at all. I'd just freeze what I get, take a month or two break and then go frozen. Obviously with your first cycle you want to go right ahead but what I like about these threads is hearing more info for future decisions. I did 2 fresh cycles before I did this frozen. If I had of known how much easier and more comfortable frozen is I would have opted for it. So sometimes it's good to hear stories from people who have been around the block and give suggestions, especially when they say it's easier and works more successfully. It make help you decide to do frozen down the track earlier. Fingers crossed you won't have to but if you do it's something to consider as its a lot less stress and hormones. 😊✌️

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

stillfuntryin  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my god there is a Winnie the Poo face in my embryo!!! Hahah u have to zoom in 😂ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447972134.805507.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Oh my god there is a Winnie the Poo face in my embryo!!! Hahah u have to zoom in Attachment 75521
    Haha your going to birth a pooh bear lol, I totally see it
    And you hit the nail on the head with fresh V frozen i too will never do a fresh transfer, for one it was just too much emotionally! And my body was just over all the drugs!! And both my frozen transfers haven't felt rushed or like I have alot of pressure on me, i have still done medicated cycles but i fell way more prepared going into both of them and having success twice from two frozen may have a big reason why I think they are better, ive seen results so that's more my point, i totally understand that everyone is different and respond differently. There is no way that I would have not transferred somthing on that first cycle but now in hindsight i probably would have been better off.
    But in no way am I saying fresh transfers don't work I'm just saying for me I will only do frozen.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (20-11-2015),Lexy123  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @apples congratulations on being pupo, how many days is your embryo? Oh bring winnie the pooh does that mean its a boy! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nataloosh welcome to the chat

@mrsthomo hope your transfer goes well, congratulations on being pupo again

@rainbow how are you feeling after your transfer?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @apples congratulations on being pupo, how many days is your embryo? Oh bring winnie the pooh does that mean its a boy! Lol
    That photo is a 4 day embryo so it's about a 8 or 9 cell that is starting to merge to a blastocyst. In my last cycle I had 18 eggs and 16 fertilised but only one went to blastocyst and so I didn't get any frosties. My new FS says IVF is not an exact science and they don't know for sure whether the embryos will proceed better in the body so with my case he decided to freeze on day four as they looked eggcellent
    Last edited by Apples1234; 20-11-2015 at 09:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stillfuntryin I hear ya! I'm medicated for this frozen cycle too. Still so much easier on the body without the stim lead up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm my BT is Nov 30. I wonder if it's a BFN is I have time to sneak in a stim to freeze some embries before Christmas. Might be pushing it

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping to get in a FET before Xmas if this one doesn't work (which I'm feeling didn't for some reason) and then the doctor said straight into IVF again January if both don't... My clinic only closes Xmas day so the doctor said it won't be an issue any symptoms at all or like me do you feel it's the progesterone

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Nataloosh I have no idea. I only got my bfn yesterday with the BT. I haven't spoken to my FS yet and I'm considering changing FS's too because of a traumatic ET. I'm most likely taking a break until the new year for FET of my last embryo.

I have a question for you ladies. Do you know why or at what point your clinic does an ET or freezes your embryos at day 3 or 4 over day 5? I had 4 embryos looking good at day 3 but they only froze one at day 5 and transferred the other. I was quite disappointed at this as I've been seeing how some day 2, 3 or 4 embryos become successful pregnancies.