Closed Thread
Page 71 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @Lovebubs77 very happy for you! So sorry to hear about your MIL, huge hugs to you and your family

Sorry to hear about your bfn @Mink take care of yourself

How are you going @Tanej78?

All the best for tomorrow @mrsthomo not long til you're PUPO, how exciting!!

Congrats on being PUPO @Ruby16 it sounds like you've really got everything going for you. I hope the little emby sticks in nicely.

Thanks for asking @katt1011 but not an awful lot to report here. I'm on cd10 and have my first BT tomorrow morning to start tracking for ovulation. At least it's a step towards doing something. Luckily I've been so busy lately that time is flying by! Sounds like you've had some really frustrating times. Hoping things turn around for you.
    @ttc1981 glad to hear you've has lots to keep you occupied and keeping calm and well. The 2ww can be tough work if you let it get to you so you're doing really well
    @Hopeful37 I hope the next week goes super quick and you get your bfp. Not too much longer now and you'll be there, fingers crossed for you!
    @Apples1234 everything is sounding great for you. Hopefully that line gets darker and darker and becomes a without a doubt bfp for you. Enjoy your weekend too.
    @Evelynmoo grrrr....that lining! Thank goodness you had the scan, I hope it does the trick! It can only help

How exciting @exilius your time is coming up fast. I bet you can't wait for it to finally be your month.
    @Lexy123 wow! Look after yourself, that's a huge haul. I wasn't at risk of ohss but I was so scared of it happening anyway. Make sure you rest up!
    @rainbow road how are you? Hope you're feeling a bit better after your transfer
    @Waiting to exhale hopefully you don't get thrush. The only other thing I can suggest is a probiotic
    @Billie2 oh yes, I remember the esky now. I actually took my mum with me when I had to pick up my needles. I was going straight to work after and didn't want to put them in the work fridge that about 100 people have access to. She took them straight home for me. I'd forgotten about that!

This thread has been so busy but I'm finding it easier to keep up with everyone now. Didn't even need to take notes as I went this time!

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (19-11-2015),exilius  (20-11-2015),Hopeful37  (19-11-2015),Lexy123  (19-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (19-11-2015),Mink  (19-11-2015),Tanej78  (20-11-2015),ttc1981  (19-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nice to hear from you too @babybeanie I really hope next month is your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    That's was my second cycle when I got 18 eggs. This time I'm on my third cycle and I only got 4. 2 no good and cos I had an ovarian cyst burst I couldn't go ahead with fresh transfer. Then I had 2 months break to let my body settle down at my request. I'm so glad I did now tho cos I've just done a frozen transfer and it's SO MUCH BETTER!!! I don't think I'd ever do a fresh cycle again. It's so much easier to cope with and your less of a mess cos you don't have to have all the stim Meds. Even tho you're like all of us here and very keen to get an embrie in, trust me you will feel much better taking a break between. I don't feel so emotional or have hardly any side effects to deal with. Feels so easy compared. Hope you're feeling better soon and rest up. Xx
    I am also a firm believer in frozen over fresh, i think your body has just gone through too much with all the stim meds to even think about being preggers lol, I think that's why my fresh failed, ive had great success with frozen so far!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (19-11-2015),mrsthomo  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    That's was my second cycle when I got 18 eggs. This time I'm on my third cycle and I only got 4. 2 no good and cos I had an ovarian cyst burst I couldn't go ahead with fresh transfer. Then I had 2 months break to let my body settle down at my request. I'm so glad I did now tho cos I've just done a frozen transfer and it's SO MUCH BETTER!!! I don't think I'd ever do a fresh cycle again. It's so much easier to cope with and your less of a mess cos you don't have to have all the stim Meds. Even tho you're like all of us here and very keen to get an embrie in, trust me you will feel much better taking a break between. I don't feel so emotional or have hardly any side effects to deal with. Feels so easy compared. Hope you're feeling better soon and rest up. Xx
    I am also a firm believer in frozen over fresh, i think your body has just gone through too much with all the stim meds to even think about being preggers lol, I think that's why my fresh failed, ive had great success with frozen so far!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

@stillfuntrying That's great to hear and I totally agree. It really knocks you around doing stim! I'm all aboard the frozen cycle train!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 I will probably take a break at least one cycle. I was hoping maybe to try FET in my dec cycle but af is expected around the time Genea closes for Xmas. I'm actually really surprised at that. I thought Genea were the only ones open on all public hols.

@stillfuntryin I've heard that FET's are more successful than fresh. I wish I'd frozen this embryo straight away now.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies yes I think a break is the best thing (not that I got an option) my body can settle ready for the next stage

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lexy123 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (19-11-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'm ok annerley, if I'm honest it doesn't really feel real which I guess might help make the tww go faster...

DP has been working for everything this cycle so I've done scans, jabs and transfer all by myself for the first time so it has been a bit weird.

I'm hopeful it'll work but also pragmatic enough to think about next steps too.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerly looks like you an i will be in the tww together looks like my transfer wont be until dec now. Cant believe still the dr got it wrong im not not out any hope anyway for this transfer for myself especially since af is due the day before transfer.

@mrsthomo good luck for tomorrow just think this time tomorrow you will definitely be pupo

Congratulationsto to those who are pupo or got there bfp or got excellent epu numbers i know there is some of you.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Annerley View Post
    Congrats @Lovebubs77 very happy for you! So sorry to hear about your MIL, huge hugs to you and your family

Sorry to hear about your bfn @Mink take care of yourself

How are you going @Tanej78?

All the best for tomorrow @mrsthomo not long til you're PUPO, how exciting!!

Congrats on being PUPO @Ruby16 it sounds like you've really got everything going for you. I hope the little emby sticks in nicely.

Thanks for asking @katt1011 but not an awful lot to report here. I'm on cd10 and have my first BT tomorrow morning to start tracking for ovulation. At least it's a step towards doing something. Luckily I've been so busy lately that time is flying by! Sounds like you've had some really frustrating times. Hoping things turn around for you.
    @ttc1981 glad to hear you've has lots to keep you occupied and keeping calm and well. The 2ww can be tough work if you let it get to you so you're doing really well
    @Hopeful37 I hope the next week goes super quick and you get your bfp. Not too much longer now and you'll be there, fingers crossed for you!
    @Apples1234 everything is sounding great for you. Hopefully that line gets darker and darker and becomes a without a doubt bfp for you. Enjoy your weekend too.
    @Evelynmoo grrrr....that lining! Thank goodness you had the scan, I hope it does the trick! It can only help

How exciting @exilius your time is coming up fast. I bet you can't wait for it to finally be your month.
    @Lexy123 wow! Look after yourself, that's a huge haul. I wasn't at risk of ohss but I was so scared of it happening anyway. Make sure you rest up!
    @rainbow road how are you? Hope you're feeling a bit better after your transfer
    @Waiting to exhale hopefully you don't get thrush. The only other thing I can suggest is a probiotic
    @Billie2 oh yes, I remember the esky now. I actually took my mum with me when I had to pick up my needles. I was going straight to work after and didn't want to put them in the work fridge that about 100 people have access to. She took them straight home for me. I'd forgotten about that!

This thread has been so busy but I'm finding it easier to keep up with everyone now. Didn't even need to take notes as I went this time!
    You're amazing Annerley! No notes wow! Hope everything goes well with your bt tomorrow and ovulation is on it's way!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (20-11-2015),Lexy123  (19-11-2015)