Closed Thread
Page 68 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1001
  1. #671
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    0
    How exciting @Apples1234 - please keep us posted how often are you having the acupuncture sessions?

  2. #672
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aqua85 View Post
    How exciting @Apples1234 - please keep us posted how often are you having the acupuncture sessions?
    I had one before and after transfer on the day then every 3-5 days. It is good to have leading up to transfer too. There are many studies that show it improves success. My clinic recommends it 😊

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

    Aqua85  (19-11-2015)

  4. #673
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    Just found out if im lucky my transfer will be the first but i wont know until next tuesday :-(
    So what happened Katt? The doctor put you on the wrong dose of Gonal f?

  5. #674
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    redcliffe
    Posts
    1,137
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    423
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @apples i am not on gonal f its just a transfer im on progynova and estrodot, dr changed the progynova to one a day cause i was getting severe side effects from it saying it will be fine, and i will be fine for transfer and he got it very wrong. Af is due day of transfer now which is awesome and i will have been on progynova for over a month. I like how they say payment due day of scan, which is fine then to then say no its another two weeks is rude!
    No chance of seeing my money back before xmas now, i pay for it all that way i get the refund lol

    Sorry for venting im just over being messed around i started in july and its going into december and only having my 2nd embryo put in but ive been doing ivf the whole time.

  6. #675
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katt1011 View Post
    @apples i am not on gonal f its just a transfer im on progynova and estrodot, dr changed the progynova to one a day cause i was getting severe side effects from it saying it will be fine, and i will be fine for transfer and he got it very wrong. Af is due day of transfer now which is awesome and i will have been on progynova for over a month. I like how they say payment due day of scan, which is fine then to then say no its another two weeks is rude!
    No chance of seeing my money back before xmas now, i pay for it all that way i get the refund lol

    Sorry for venting im just over being messed around i started in july and its going into december and only having my 2nd embryo put in but ive been doing ivf the whole time.
    Ah ok you're doing a frozen Transfer?
    I had strong side effects from the progynova and I requested to go down from 3 a day but my doctor forbid it. I'm not on it at all this cycle (frozen transfer). It's a different FS and he does things different to my last FS. This time I'm just on pregnyl which stimulates your body to make progesterone but I'm not taking any oestrogen.

    Just so you know this is my 3rd cycle in about 14 months. It does take ages it seems.

  7. #676
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    705
    Thanks
    577
    Thanked
    350
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Hopeful37 no I haven't had any more boosters yet. Will do one tomorrow but if my line is stronger again in the morning (before booster) I'm confident that means implantation. My Accupuncture man said I was probably implanting yesterday.
    U haven't had any more boosters... Ohh that's a little bit exciting!!! Make sure u let me know how u go tomorrow!

  8. #677
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Gulf
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm on 6 progynova a day..... I have been on it for 8 weeks now and will be until 14 weeks!!!! @Apples1234 have you tested with that brand before? Don't go off line colour difference with different brands, you have to keep testing with the same brand.

  9. #678
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    178
    Thanked
    175
    Reviews
    0
    Well, it's official. BT says BFN! so should I now be expecting a horrendous af? It's usually an uncontrollable waterfall with extreme pain. Sorry for the tmi. Not looking forward to it.

    Good luck to everyone still cycling, PUPO or currently enjoying a BFP. Hope you all have more success than me.

  10. #679
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    784
    Thanks
    276
    Thanked
    462
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    I'm on 6 progynova a day..... I have been on it for 8 weeks now and will be until 14 weeks!!!! @Apples1234 have you tested with that brand before? Don't go off line colour difference with different brands, you have to keep testing with the same brand.
    Oh my goodness! Do you get side effects?
    Yep Same brand POS. (I did two Monday on diff brands to check the first wasn't faulty cos it was so feint, they were the same outcome but also one was the same brand as today)
    Last edited by Apples1234; 19-11-2015 at 14:52.

  11. #680
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    94
    Thanked
    37
    Reviews
    0
    Hi everyone. I'm on a natural FET again. Last time I ended up with thrush before transfer due to the pesseries. Anyone know any tips on reducing the chance of this happening again?


 

Similar Threads

  1. FET Feb/Mar 2015 #2
    By SoReady in forum IVF
    Replies: 564
    Last Post: 08-08-2016, 11:23
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 28-07-2015, 14:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Pea Pods Reusable Nappies
Pea Pods are the smart choice when it comes to choosing what's best for you, your baby and the environment. Affordable and simple to use, Pea Pods keep your baby dry & happy. Visit our website to find your nearest stockist or order online.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!