Closed Thread
Page 66 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ttc1981 I am the same as you, I don't like to sit for long and always run around like I am in a rush. So I will have no excuse if I dont have a good game then! 😊 Even though I am stimming its so easy to forget with the 1 shot FSH.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just one shot that's alright... I felt like a pin cushion for the week I was doing it... I'm not needle phobic so had no issues at all... Now I'm in the TWW it's hard not to symptom spot that's the next thing to ignore haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow. Lots and lots of pages! You guys have been a chatty bunch! I took a break from BH to get my head together and chill before starting the new cycle. Hugs for the girls with bad news and congrats for the good news! Will check through to find the highlights

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babybeanie For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (19-11-2015),mrsthomo  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, good luck to everyone stimming at the moment, it seems like there will be quite a few EPUs soon.

I had my first blood test yesterday at 14dp2dt & hcg was 274! Very happy news. Repeat bloods on Friday. Unfortunately this news was followed up with the very sad news that DH's mum died yesterday. DH's family are all in the UK so he's heading back there today while DD & I stay here. A very emotional day. Sadly we never got to tell my MIL I was pregnant.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    So you guys are using hpt to see if progesterone is working? I'm on pressaries and had a HCG shot on Monday last week so I didn't want to go near a HPT to get a False test... When is it safe to test if I actually want to test for pregnancy... My test is next Wednesday so I was going to test Tuesday morning at the earliest... Just wondering
    After HCG injections most women who want to test early for pregnancy test out their HCG injection, so of you haven't tested it out their is no way to tell if it's really pregnancy hormone or left over Ovidrel/pregnyl.
    @Lovebubs77 congrats on the great bloods but I'm so sorry to hear of you MIL passing, im sure she will be looking down on you and your pregnancy.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Lovebubs77  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's ok I'm not testing at all I have decided I have one test left from ages ago and have decided if the blood test is positive I will use it! I have had cramping all day yesterday and the day before but not reading into it... Lots of CM too and sore breast in different spots too... This time next week I will know and that's enough for me... Plus my annoying clients, handing over one of our own houses for settlement, getting another ready, cleaning our own home and working will keep me busy!
    My poor sister who is 8 weeks along just received the news that her pregnancy might not be viable as she's only measuring 5 weeks and it has an irregular heart beat so more worried for her at the moment... Not sure if hers doesn't work out how she will handle us getting pregnant on the first go of IVF, don't get me wrong she would be so happy for me but also so sad for her and her partner and I would understand. Makes me worry a little too x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats to the ladies getting the bfps and official betas

I am ovulating today! (or possibly tomorrow, but most likely today), which means AF will be here by the end of the month (I have LPD) and I can do fet next month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh man I feel like crap today. I guess the couple of shots of ovidrel to "promote" progesterone has worked because I feel soooo bloated and uncomfortable. Not to mention sore boobs and general feeling off just yuck!! I do t think the heat helps. We are in for another 2 hot days in Sydney today and unfortunately with my job I am in and out of my car all day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ttc1981 u are lucky u get to test next Wednesday. I have to wait until Friday!!! I was expecting them to say Wednesday and when they said Friday I was like noooo not another 2 days!!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Ttc1981 u are lucky u get to test next Wednesday. I have to wait until Friday!!! I was expecting them to say Wednesday and when they said Friday I was like noooo not another 2 days!!! Lol
    Hi hopeful. Is next Friday your official BT? Mine isn't until Monday 30th!We transferred same day too. Yours was a 3dt wasn't it? Mine was 4dt. Have you done a POS today? I just did one and my line is getting stronger which is weird. Surely can't be coming up already. Maybe if twins I guess but it seems far to early. Will see what tomorrow brings...ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447891058.707918.jpg
    Last edited by Apples1234; 19-11-2015 at 10:01.