Closed Thread
Page 65 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Apples1234 what a releif, that's an awesome P4 number, ive been around 100 but my last test was 59 or somthing, i think my compound pharmacy is very touch and go with their drugs as i had issues last time but because I'm 8 weeks and P4 is getting less important i think my clinic wasn't too concerned.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-11-2015),exilius  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So you guys are using hpt to see if progesterone is working? I'm on pressaries and had a HCG shot on Monday last week so I didn't want to go near a HPT to get a False test... When is it safe to test if I actually want to test for pregnancy... My test is next Wednesday so I was going to test Tuesday morning at the earliest... Just wondering

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

@mrsthomo good news both your embys are doing well just think this time tomorrow you will definitely be pupo. I will be a week behind you again lol

@Leachpeach good luck im sure your follicles will grow and your cycle will go through fingers crossed.

Afm not much to tell ended up working this arvo sort of takes the mind off ivf. I think i need more hours, well i definitely do i need the $$$ to pay for xmas n the ivf, which im hoping i wont need to pay any more and i will get luck this fet. I can hope its xmas joy for everyone including myself. Anyway lining scan tomorrow.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    So you guys are using hpt to see if progesterone is working? I'm on pressaries and had a HCG shot on Monday last week so I didn't want to go near a HPT to get a False test... When is it safe to test if I actually want to test for pregnancy... My test is next Wednesday so I was going to test Tuesday morning at the earliest... Just wondering
    No I'm not testing for progesterone I'm testing out the ovidrel I had to tak in the last few days ( as well as for my tigger) to help produce progesterone. I want to test it out so when I test next week I'll know it's the real deal if I get a positive

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    No I am testing to watch the HCG injection leave my system and then hopefully come back up with pregnancy. Same as hopeful.
    Last edited by Apples1234; 18-11-2015 at 20:38.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like everyone is having good results ... BFPs and happy growing embryos ... Sorry if I missed bad news in between ...

I'm going through crazy emotional times waiting til transfer on Saturday ... I hate that it's all out of my hands. I know you all know what it's like ... Some days are tougher than others ... Am feeling pretty relaxed one minute, emotional wreck the next!!

Argh! I'm not even at transfer yet and already going insane ... How on earth will I last the 2ww!! Haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    @woof5105 the hormones make me so up and down and emotional X

Keep strong and also allow yourself to feel good and bad knowing it will pass

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS Thank you! ♡
    @Billie2 Thank you so much, that is so lovely!
    @Hopeful37 Thank you! Haha. It's funny, my cake is so much sweeter now. 😂
    @Lexy123 That's fantastic news! I have my fingers crossed for you! 😁
    @GTBB I have my fingers crossed for you!
    @Apples1234 So glad everything is alright! x
    @Leachpeach Best of luck for your scan on Friday!
    @katt1011 Thank you! My transfer is on Friday. Can't wait to be PUPO so I can stop worrying about these babies! Haha.
    Only 5 days ahead of you! 😂 Good luck for your lining scan tomorrow.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (19-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    All, just a quick question, when will I feel stimms taking their effect? I ask, because (dont laugh), I am playing in a golf comp on Day 8 of stims. (First world problem I know)...🏌

Thanks
    Reviews
    I never felt anything besides some bloating and heaviness but that was more day 10-12... I honestly had a quite easy IVF Cycle just more uncomfortable after the procedure because I was slightly overstimulated and had to take it easy which I don't know how to do good luck