Closed Thread
Page 63 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Had lining scan this morning lining is looking great apparently didn't get any measurements however I have one follicle growing so they are going to track it and I will have to have a trigger needle before transfer this is all new to me so hopefully this is not. Bad thing. I will have a bt tomorrow to check everything out 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsSMS, your doing the trigger injection? Im only on the estrodot n progynova. Which dr do you have?

@mrsthomo, i hope your little embryos are doing well and you get great news when you call.

@apples, good luck with sorting out the progesterone problem i hope it gets sorted out soon for you and you get the answers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I saw sue today an she said it was because they have found follicles normally I see dr baines

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I saw sue today an she said it was because they have found follicles normally I see dr baines

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsSMS i have dr Chenoweth but i always get dr baines he did my epu and first transfer he hated doing both lol my epu was hard due to where my ovaries are and my transfer was difficult last time due to how high my cercix was. I always get rosie never sue! I prefer sue shes quick, are you putting in a day 4 or day 5?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

I'm sorry for all the double posts my phone is playing up

Thanks
    Reviews
    They will only put a day 4 in which I don't mind as the reason I have both is my day 5s grew a little slower than the others . Dr C did my first epu. dr baines did my epu an my transfer last cycle I have also seen him at the Wesley as he did my surgery to remove a cyst and clean out my endometriosis.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    @Apples1234 - pregnyl 5000 was gone from my system in 7 days and 1500 was gone in 3 days. It takes 24 hours for it to properly get into urine from blood and my tests were always darker 2dp an injection rather than the day after.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness!! I just phoned the nurse back and she said that my 2 little embryo’s are still alive!

One is only a Grade 2 embryo and it is 2 cells but my other one is Grade 3 and it’s 7 cells! I asked how many cells she would expect today and she said 6-8 so my Grade 3 one is doing well!
    I am so relieved I’m crying a little. Hahah
    I’ll have to wait until tomorrow and see what the nurse says again but I’m feeling a lot better.
    Now to make my mother a birthday cake for tonight. I’ve been too on edge to do anything. Lol!
    @MrsSMS Great news about your lining! Best of luck!
    @katt1011 Thank you so much for your warm wishes! I really appreciate it. :’)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

exilius  (18-11-2015),Lexy123  (18-11-2015),pillowhead  (18-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo that is fantastic news! Not long now for you 😄