Closed Thread
Page 62 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you?

@Leachpeach good luck with your scan today

@Staaz, wow your scan was early, lets hope theres plenty of eggs in those follicles

@Lexy, sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled after epu it sux the same thing happened to me, i hope you get some good eggs today

@Ruby and @GTBB good luck for your transfer today

@mrsthomo, not long now until your pupo i hope both your embryos thaw nicely

@MrsSMS, good luck for your scan today

@Annerley, how are you going?

Sorry if ive forgotten anyone good luck to those testing, having epu and transfers

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Lexy123  (18-11-2015),MrsSMS  (18-11-2015),Staaz  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Hopeful37 let me know when your clear of Meds on your POS. It's good in a way to know it leaves your system quickly cos any sigh of a line after that can only mean one thing. That's why I like to do it plus i find it interesting to monitor it.
    Will do. Undoing the same. I want to know before I get the phone call bt

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Attachment 75455
    Just wanted to check with some of the ladies that have done POS to monitor the progesterone leaving their system and the (hopefully) HCG coming in naturally. I tested 2dp4dt last night after a 5000 pregnyl 7 days ago and a 1500 pregnyl injection the morning before I tested so I expected to see a strong second line from the progesterone but it was barely there. Just wondering if this is right or whether I flag it with my clinic as my body isn't absorbing progesterone properly?
    Yes definitely bring this up with your clinic! You aren't metabilising the HCG so you won't be receiving the support you need! You will have to move onto progesterone support not HCG!! Lucky you tested! It should take 10 days for a test like that after 5000 mIU of pregnyl.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @katt1011

I probably should have clarified - I'm CD8 today, but I started injections on CD3, so that's why I've only done 6 injections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stillfuntryin View Post
    Yes definitely bring this up with your clinic! You aren't metabilising the HCG so you won't be receiving the support you need! You will have to move onto progesterone support not HCG!! Lucky you tested! It should take 10 days for a test like that after 5000 mIU of pregnyl.
    Thank you for this! I called the clinic and explained and they have put an urgent request for the nurses to call me so obviously it's important. I've got crinone from last cycle so I'm going to take one of those now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 Haha. Yesss shoes! I can't part with those! 😊
    What! Why would they schedule your FET so late if you can ov on Progynova?! My FS told me I can take it up to 50 something days. What's the point if you can ovulate on it! 😓
    Hang in there! Not long to go now. x
    Thank you for the warm wishes! I can call soon to check on them. Ughhhh. So scary.
    @neekynoo1992 Glad you're not in any pain, love. Time to kick back and enjoy being pregnant for you! 😁
    @Waiting to exhale *hugs*
    @GTBB Welcome and best of luck for your EPU today!! x
    Hahah eggcellent. 😂
    @Ruby16 Hope you've worked out the public transport, I know how stressful that can be. Wishing you the very best of luck with your transfer today! I'd love to hear how your acupuncture went as well. I am so excited to try it on Friday! x
    @Lexy123 I'm sorry! *hugs*
    Fingers crossed for lots of embryos! x
    @Leachpeach Fingers crossed for your ultrasound today! x
    @Apples1234 Oh my goodness! That's wonderful! 😁 I thought I did well at the op shop the other day when I found a Mink Pink dress for $20 with a tag! Do you use a dummy to pose your clothes on? I have trouble making my listings look enticing. I have only made about $60 this month but at least it nearly covers a box of my endometrin! Haha
    I hope everything is okay with you! 😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo that is a good deal with tags! I've put lots of things up. I reached my limit last month of free listings.
    Yes a bit concerned about this progesterone. I have Accupuncture today so I've decided to drop into the clinic on the way (if the nurses haven't called back) and get a blood test to check progesterone and that way if I need different Meds I'll get them today. Taking control of the situation so it's helping but I still feel scared when something goes wrong and the feeling of no having hormone support when I need it. Luckily I had crinone from last cycle and have taken a few as even tho the FS didn't prescribe it he said it won't hurt if I want to take.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

@mrsthomo I've been considering buying a cheap dummy. Yep the photos sell the items so you have to get them right. Some things are so hard to photograph. Lighting is really important so I open all the blinds and test different lighting. Then I usually hang on a coat hanger on a hook on the wall but I've found with some dresses they present better on the ground flat as you can make them sit right. Also with some items I've put the price higher and they sell lol. Some people want more expensive things.

I've also started an etsy store for vintage and handmade stuff with my mother in law as she has heaps of gorgeous 1960s nighties and she also makes little handbags.
    Last edited by Apples1234; 18-11-2015 at 10:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 😁 Thank you!
    Did you get the Christmas email about the extra listings?? I think it was like 200 free listings over the Christmas period or something. I accepted it but haven't listed anything since. 😞
    That's a really good idea! I'm so glad you caught it! Thank goodness for @stillfuntryin and this forum!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @stillfuntrying thank you so much! 🙏

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

stillfuntryin  (18-11-2015)