Closed Thread
Page 61 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    How cool @Staaz! Fingers crossed for both of us. I am on quite a low dose of gonal f so I have a feeling they will make me up my dosage and cycle a couple more days, but hopefully not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Attachment 75455
    Just wanted to check with some of the ladies that have done POS to monitor the progesterone leaving their system and the (hopefully) HCG coming in naturally. I tested 2dp4dt last night after a 5000 pregnyl 7 days ago and a 1500 pregnyl injection the morning before I tested so I expected to see a strong second line from the progesterone but it was barely there. Just wondering if this is right or whether I flag it with my clinic as my body isn't absorbing progesterone properly?
    Hi apples I'm doing the exact same thing ( with ovidrel) I had my trigger 11 days ago (250) and my Dr has prescribed 2 injections (6 clicks of the pen so I'm not sure of the dose ? Looking at how much meds I have used it doesn't look like much) one I had on Friday and one yesterday. I don't need to have any more now.

I tested yesterday before my shot and it was very very faint and then tested again this morning and it's the same. Ongoing to keep testing very day until it's totally out

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @apples1134 I wouldn't associate prog with a hpt detecting HCG. Put those 'crazy sticks' down and back away!! 😉 Id ring your nurse to alleviate your thinking. Thats what you pay the big bucks for!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just had the scan. 7 follicles - 3 on the left, 4 on the right. Biggest one is 15mm already. Seems my higher dose is making them grow faster but not necessarily make more follicles. Still, I guess if they can get 6 or 7 eggs that's not too bad.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Staaz For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @apples1134 I wouldn't associate prog with a hpt detecting HCG. Put those 'crazy sticks' down and back away!! 😉 Id ring your nurse to alleviate your thinking. Thats what you pay the big bucks for!
    But progesterone is the only thing giving me a BFP at the moment. I haven't had anything else. I like to monitor it leaving my system and I prefer to know my BFN before my BT. Last cycle I tested the day before and I was able to prepare myself mentally for the call. I should give them a call though, Yr right. I just wanted to ask the hubbers if they usually got strong lines the day of a pregnyl injection 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 let me know when your clear of Meds on your POS. It's good in a way to know it leaves your system quickly cos any sigh of a line after that can only mean one thing. That's why I like to do it plus i find it interesting to monitor it.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

@mrsthomo I'm loving selling on eBay. I went through all my old clothes too and started selling. Now I've been going to an op shop in the city that has brand clothes like Alannah Hill really cheap and selling a few of them as well. Went through my storage last night and found a whole heap more clothes. It's good for clearing plus I've made $350 in the past month and a bit so that's a great bonus 😊
    Last edited by Apples1234; 18-11-2015 at 08:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 Hmmm ok I just did a bit of googling and I'm a bit confused. From what I can tell pregnyl is HCG that helps the body create progesterone... I think haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm getting ready for an eggcellent day for EPU.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GTBB For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (18-11-2015),pillowhead  (18-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 I completely understand why you do it, it makes sense. Im an IVF rookie so I dont know what its like on the downhill run. Ive had 7yrs ttc and torture from poas. I am really going to try and avoid it in my cycle. But self control is bloody hard!!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (18-11-2015),MrsSMS  (18-11-2015)