Closed Thread
Page 59 of 101 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 the 25th can't come fast enough it feels like we have been waiting for ever! I have a fun drive tomorrow in traffic no doubt some how I got a 915 appointment 😩 I think it takes me about 1-1 1/2 hours without traffic. But hopefully everything is coming along well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 the 25th can't come fast enough it feels like we have been waiting for ever! I have a fun drive tomorrow in traffic no doubt some how I got a 915 appointment 😩 I think it takes me about 1-1 1/2 hours without traffic. But hopefully everything is coming along well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes had transfer 2 weeks ago nearly and they were 5 day blastocyst I've put on a bit of weight due to eating a lot but a lot of its bloating, I'm 2 weeks I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on crinone and that's it' I've not had any injections since the day before the ov pick up x

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been bloated for about 3 weeks now tho it is defiantly the hormone treatment that's gotten me this big

Thanks
    Reviews
    @neekynoo1992 Luteal phase support. Ahh that makes sense. Hope you're not in pain! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbowroad I'm so sorry to hear your transfer was difficult. I hope your little bean sticks and that it all turns out to have been worth it in the end!

Huge congrats to all the BFPs! It's so nice to see so many happy outcomes

AFM I'm on day 5 of my Gonal F injections & feeling very bloated. Scan is tomorrow morning so fingers crossed for a good number of follicles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

@mrsthomo you sound like my daughter with clothes she has heaps she doesnt wear n the shoes!

@MrsSMS oh my goodness thats a drive, although tomorrow i have to go into the city n be there by 8:30! Fingers crossed for parking lol

@Meeky ( sorry if wrong cant check ) congratulations!

Still nothing happening here procrastinating over boys homework lol i dont wanna sit there for hours. Not sure when im working next so just waiting......25 days is a long wait if ive ovulated n my fet is cancelled needless to say i will be ****ed cause apparently it can happen even on the progynova.......

Thanks
    Reviews
    @neeky sorry for spelling your name wrong, omg i just saw your pics thats some swelling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Neekynoo Wow that's a lot of bloating u poor thing. You are tiny tho so it probably shows up more. Very happy for you that you have a little one on the way! Hope it's good luck for all the girls here