Closed Thread
Page 57 of 99 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsthomo i couldn't eat them tho I just kept them a while. Hehe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo this cycle I didn't ovulate on my own so they out me on a 5000 pregnyl to simulate ovulation before the transfer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 Hahah fair enough. It has to be a sign though! I have my fingers crossed for you! 😊
    Ohhh okay. I'm sorry, I thought it may have been just a standard thing. You're not on anything else, are you? I wanted to do a natural FET but wasn't even given an option. 😞
    The Progynova makes me so sleepy. I can't imagine being on a higher dose like some!

Thanks
    Reviews
    The 5000 was just like a trigger before the transfer. Then I'll have 2 X 1500 - one today and one Friday. It's just progesterone.
    I was on clomid prior to transfer with is an ovulation drug. I also am on predeselone for blocking any anti nuclear anti bodies that may make my body reject the embries as a foreign object.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm lucky cos I've taken off a couple months to do this process without stress. I've been working on some designs to do an online shop and I've started an eBay store which has actually been working really well. It's nice to have the break from work tho to relax. Big thanks to my DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    So dissappointed. Got the call today with my preg test date (Friday the 27th) and they told me that my 2 embryos didn't survive so obviously couldn't be frozen. I knew they were a day behind but had hoped they would catch up.
    I had 3 to freeze last stim cycle so was expecting to have something to freeze.
    Now I'm starting to second guess the embryo they transfer back in. Yes it was the best one but was that compared to the other ones( that were obviously no good) so what's that chances of that one being any good?
    Arrgh I could drive myself crazy with overthinking I guess. At least I have a plan to go straight into a stim cycle if this fails

Thanks
    Reviews
    @apples I loved your "twin" eggs! Lol Made me smile

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

@Hopeful37 be happy you have one to put in and focus on that. My first two cycles I got none to freeze and it was 9 and 16 eggs respectively. A friend of mine just went through IVF and she only got 1 egg! This cycle I only got 4 eggs. All four fertilised but two were no good and the other two I froze cos I had a bad ovarian cyst rupture.

Focus on your one in and keep positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Hopeful37 be happy you have one to put in and focus on that. My first two cycles I got none to freeze and it was 9 and 16 eggs respectively. A friend of mine just went through IVF and she only got 1 egg! This cycle I only got 4 eggs. All four fertilised but two were no good and the other two I froze cos I had a bad ovarian cyst rupture.

Focus on your one in and keep positive.
    You're right. Got to focus on one step at a time and just focus on this and not think about too far ahead. Thanks for the words of encouragement x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 maybe look at the bigger picture if that helps. Visualising an end goal. After my first injection today I was so overwhelmed walking down George Street in the middle of Sydney with my little blue IVF cooler bag full of needles, I was on the verge of tears. I ended up buying a baby item at lunch to remember why I am here. xx

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

exilius  (17-11-2015),Hopeful37  (17-11-2015),Waiting to exhale  (17-11-2015)