Closed Thread
Page 54 of 101 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    They lab said they were great for day 4. They said in the thawing process it's normal to lose a few cells and the embryos can regrow them but if they lose too many they won't put in. One was 100% in tact and one was 95%. The new quick freeze they have now they said is so good it's really unlikely to lose frozens (4% don't thaw). So you should be fine. 😊😊
    Thank you so much! You have no idea how much I needed that. ♡ 😊
    I think they start to thaw them today. I know there's nothing I can do at this point but I am sooooo nervous! 😓

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great first day PUPO was bitten by 3 wasps obviously freaked out haha... Lucky I'm not allergic! Rang my nurse and went did I just throw $$$$ down the drain and she laughed so that made me feel better... Lucky I was with a nurse at the time who was like calm down pregnant women get bitten by bees and wasps all the time and nothing happens just my luck to get bitten not once but three times... If we manage to get pregnant this cycle my partner is convinced it will be part wasp hope you all have had a giggle because it's been the joke in our household

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (17-11-2015),mrsthomo  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I POAS this morning and got a BFN my BT is Thursday so I think I'm out. My POAS positives must've been left over trigger, but I thought it would've been out of my system being that I took 250units of the trigger on 1/11 and then tested on the 13th. I guess it must take about 14 days to be fully out of the system...
    Last edited by Mink; 17-11-2015 at 09:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink that sucks for this morning's results, I researched a fair bit on the trigger impact and it said anywhere between 10-14 days (strength dependent). So I would have thought the same as you. Which test kit are you currently using?
    You never know the final result until your BT but keep on testing until then & don't be too hard on yourself either way. Are you on any progesterone atm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    M
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    I POAS this morning and got a BFN my BT is Thursday so I think I'm out. My POAS positives must've been left over trigger, but I thought it would've been out of my system being that I took 250units of the trigger on 1/11 and then tested on the 13th. I guess it must take about 14 days to be fully out of the system...
    During my last cycle the embryo implanted and I had a positive blood test however I had AF at the same time unfortunately you might have experienced the same thing. I hope that the POAS is wrong. Sending hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road Sending you giant hugs! I'm sorry you had such a rough time with transfer.
    Congratulations on being PUPO! I have my fingers crossed for you. x
    @Billie2 That's a great way of thinking about it. 😊
    Whatever helps you get through this with as minimal stress as possible.
    It's funny you mention couples with their luggage. My husband and I will be considering somewhere we have to travel to if this cycle doesn't work for us. It can be like a little holiday. Haha.
    @woof5105 I love that! Gold stars for us all! 😁

For the ladies with short cycles, do you also have short periods to match?
    My period is 3 days long and I have a 30 day cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ttc1981 Oh my goodness! How did you manage that?!
    I'm allergic so that would have been a trip to the ER for me! Lol
    The other day at Bunnings I was holding a bunch of flowers and I saw a bee so I dropped them all and ran away. Ahah 😂
    @Mink I'm so sorry hun. I hope your BT says different! *hugs*

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 yes im on crinone x 2 a day but it seems to be a low dose. not sure exactly how much. Yeah I've read that online too, so I guess my body takes the full 14 days. I've been testing with First Response. Ive also got Clear blue which i haven't tried but ive heard its notorious for false positives? not sure if I'll keep testing... subject myself to more hopeless staring. That first bloody line is so glaringly dark, it's like it's mocking you and laughing in your face saying "NO YOU ARE NOT PREGNANT STOP STARING!!!!"
    @MrsSMS you might be right. Well, it'd explain all the strange cramping I was getting for a week after ET. I had a sharp sudden pain for like 1 sec about 2 nights ago. I don't know if that means anything. I hope the tests are wrong too, but I feel like it's probably too good to be true that first embryo with first IVF would work on a terrible uterus like mine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsThommo nope, I still get a 5-7 day flow. Libra loves me!

My nurse just told me I am off and running after just getting my Elonva injection. I am officially stimming! No one prepared me for the bloody esky I would walk away with from the chemist, and another bag of boxes of drugs! My goodness! I am at work and have put the blue esky in the office fridge. If they only knew what was in there!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies how are you all?

@Mink hope the poas is wron this morning

@mrsthomo are you getting excited a few days until your pupo yay! A holiday how nice let me know where you decide to go! Oh n yes i also have around a 30 day cycle to 32 days and mine last at the most 4 days.

@MrsSMS how are things going with you, this wait is excruciating it seems transfer date is so far away.

Good luck to everyone having transfers or awaiting results.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (17-11-2015)