Closed Thread
Page 49 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I know how you feel! This is our third, first two with a different clinic. I think let it go the stress and worries and go with the flow and relax. Always ask questions if you have them and always ask for extra bloods and scans if you want to put your mind at ease. But then let it go. I made them do another blood test today cos I was worried my progesterone levels were low and they were happy to make me feel better and it was fine. 7mm at this stage isn't bad. It should thicken up some more before ET. I didn't even ask today what the lining was. I knew it was 7 last week so I'm sure it's fine and I'm trying to trust my FS more. I has a lovely relaxation session with meditation music this morning, visualising the embryos implanting. Then I went and did Accupuncture and focus on deep breaths into my lower belly and slowing right down. I nearly fell asleep. Was actually a nice relaxing transfer. I'm sure yours is fine. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Oops forgot to tag @woof5105
    See above
    What number cycle is this for u?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies! Sorry I'm like a thousand pages behind lol. ^^
    @Annerley it's really nice that you're still in contact with the ladies you were first cycling with!
    Best of luck! Thank you! It will all be worth it in the end but right now it's just a huge headache/heartache.
    @ttc1981 I'm sorry for your disappointment! *hugs* Everything I have read says it's the quality that counts, rather than the quantity though so hang in there! Congratulations on being PUPO! Wishing you all the very best!!
    @Hopeful37 Congratulations on being PUPO! Best of luck! x
    @Ruby16 I'm sure as long as they're the same amount of Progesterone it should be fine. Not a problem. This stuff is expensive enough without paying a zillion dollars extra for the medication!
    My transfer date is this Friday the 20th (if my embryos survive!)
    Haha it's really tough keeping up when you're on a phone! I can't get ADSL at my home so I'm always on my phone. 😣
    @sunny79 Congrats on being PUPO! Best of luck! x
    What a cute baby you have there. Hehe. 😊
    @woof5105 Your plan sounds great! It's nice to hear how you're feeling after acupuncture! The acupuncture clinic near the day hospital I am having my transfer at always has a room free for transfer patients so I'll be having a session before and after my transfer on Friday. *fingers crossed*
    7mm is a great thickness! Wishing you all the best this week! x
    @Tanej78 I'm so sorry hun! 😔
    Take care of yourself. *giant hugs*
    @neekynoo1992 Congratulations!! 😁 Wishing you all the best for a happy healthy pregnancy!
    @Billie2 Good luck with your first round!
    @stillfuntryin Yay! That is wonderful! 😁
    @Lovebubs77 Congratulations on your BFP!
    @Mink Congratulations on your BFP! Hope it keeps getting darker. When is your BT? x
    @Apples1234 Congratulations on being PUPO! 😁 Fingers crossed it's a sticky one!
    If my embryos survive I'll be transferring on Friday! ☺

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (16-11-2015),sunny79  (16-11-2015),Tanej78  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @ttc1981 @Apples1234 and @Hopeful37 on being PUPO! Great news that all the transfers went well and wonderful that you have at least one to freeze as well @ttc1981
    Sorry I said good luck for tomorrow in my last post ttc1981, I find the time/date on bubhub to be off so it's often confusing when people post. It says my last post was done yesterday now, even though I only posted this morning. I wonder if it's based on another time zone. I did think you and hopeful would most likely be going in at the same time.
    @woof5105 sorry to hear that there hasn't been much growth but I vaguely remember from my fresh cycle that they look for over 7mm. I get what you mean about wanting to make sure you won't have any what ifs though. I really hope this hurdle doesn't stand in your way.
    @Mink those lines can really mess with your mind. I tested the day before my blood test just so I knew before finding out through a phone call at work as well. Even though I only did one test, I couldn't stop analysing the line. I don't think I would have coped with comparing two tests so it's probably a good thing I stopped at one. Good luck for Thursday!
    Last edited by Annerley; 16-11-2015 at 14:23.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Oops forgot to tag @woof5105
    See above
    What number cycle is this for u?
    Cycle number 5 ... Bfn, missed mc (monosomy x), bfn, Chem preg

So has been a very up and down few years ...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo thanks but i'm not cheering yet. I probably wont until i reach 3 months. I have a higher chance of MC with adenomyosis. My BT is this thursday! it cannot come sooner!!!
    @Annerley i swear i stared at the line for about 5mins straight wishing i'd taken a pic of the first one. then i kept taking it out of the bin to check it over and over again, even though i know you're not supposed to do that :/

yikes I just got an sms from Genea deducting almost $9k out of my account, on top of the thousands they've already taken i was hoping they'd forget lol sigh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got my blood test today because I tested positive on my hpt one feint line but definitely a line,just waiting to get a phone callback tonight xo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to neekynoo1992 For This Useful Post:

exilius  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink I totally understand hun. I'm sorry it's so hard. I'll be thinking of you on Thursday! Fingers crossed for great numbers. x
    @neekynoo1992 Best of luck for your BT results!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Mink  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has it been two weeks yet? Lol (4 hrs in)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (16-11-2015),Hopeful37  (16-11-2015),mrsthomo  (16-11-2015),sunny79  (16-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Wow this thread has been busy.

Congratulations to those who got there bfp!

Also congratulations to those who are pupo,

I would do personals but the threas jumped heaps of pages.

Sorry to the ones with the negative, hopefully you can get in again before xmas if thats what your plans are.

Wow not much to tell this end, ordered the elf costume, made the wombat hand puppet, filled out all my paper work for school and went to work, very full last few days. I am reading and seeing what everyone is upto.

Good luck to those awaiting results or going for fet or epu over the next few days. I wish you all the best of luck.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (16-11-2015)