Closed Thread
Page 42 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @katt1011 for Thursday I thought that they would use up my day 4s first 😄my day 5s are from the same cycle they just grew a little slower

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsSMS so are my day 4s ive already used one and got one left which they will use first although i want my day 5 but they say nope have to use the day 4 grrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love these types of groups, I graduated from another IVF group to a due date group on here and now it's an online mothers group through Facebook! All our babies are about to turn one and we get on so well! (There are about 60 of us and of that 30-40 are very regular posters)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsmac3 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (13-11-2015),Apples1234  (13-11-2015),Tanej78  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley Thank you for your kind words. 😊
    That really great go hear about the surprise element still being there. It's weird but I had always dreamed of getting pregnant on my wedding night. It's like I'm being punished. Lol 😞
    That definitely puts my mind at ease, it was definitely a challenging day for me.
    That's really funny about the pregnancy test picture. I didn't even think of that. 😂
    How are you going atm?
    @stillfuntryin That's crazy about your friend! That must have been so exciting though. 😁
    @MrsSMS Oh my goodness. I've been getting dizzy a lot lately. I didn't even think it could be the Progynova! I find it's especially bad when I get out of an elevator. 😰
    It really is lovely not to feel alone. 😊
    Best of luck for Wednesday!
    @Corbes *hugs*
    I have my fingers crossed for you! 😊
    @Ruby16 Which pessaries are you taking? I'm taking Endometrin which is $67.99 for 21 at Chemist Warehouse ($200 for 60) Do you have private health? The lady at the pharmacy today apologised for the price and said I should be able to get some back from my private health. Yay! I guess it's good for something. Haha
    @katt1011 haha what are you going to do? Buy a brown sock and put googly eyes on it? 😅
    The elf costume sounds adorable!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 wondering if you can tell me the difference between kombucha and kefir? I drink both- I buy them from a local health food shop, don't make my own like you do as just don't have the time (or I'm lazy!), but just buy what's in stock at the time, and have only just thought they might be for different things?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Maybe I never ovulate and that's why I don't usually ever get the pain or knew about it 😮
    Supposedly only 20% of women get ovulation pain so don't worry too much

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm glad everyone is finding the roll call useful. I'm a bit of a night owl unlike DH and DD so at least it gives me some time to keep up a bit.

I'm also so glad I found this site. When I was cycling the first time, our cycle group was probably a third of the size of this one so it was pretty easy to keep up with everyone. Just had to read along and post without having to wrack your brain on where everyone was up to. Like @mrsmac3, my cycle group has mostly moved to a private Facebook group but we still post on our thread on here occasionally for those not on Facebook. There's only 9 in our Facebook group and even though we haven't actually met, it's like we're all really close life long friends. We've shared everything from baby bumps and nursery pics to birth announcements and first birthday celebrations. We've been rather chatty lately as a few of the ladies are expecting #2, which is so exciting and what's also lovely is that the ladies who got a bfn on our cycle, have all since had bfps and most have now come across to fb land. It means we get our little baby fix again. We actually had a birth in the group earlier this month, which was wonderful.

My bubhub dig also has a Facebook group but only half the ladies are in yet so whilst the thread has died down, it's more active than our fb group. Since my daughter is the youngest in the dig, the advice from the April/may/June ladies on here was invaluable, especially in the early days.

It's so great to meet other ladies in similar circumstances, like all of you (even though I wish none of you were here, of course).

AFM: I'm still just plodding along and have just under a week til my first BT, which will be day 11 of my FET. I've actually had lots to keep me busy to bide the time though, thankfully.

Oh and @mrsthomo, I totally get it!! If my big life plan turned out, I'd have a 3 yo and. 1 yo right now. Who knows if I'd even be considering more if it was that easy!
    Last edited by Annerley; 13-11-2015 at 21:28.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (13-11-2015),Hopeful37  (14-11-2015),Tanej78  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so much happening on here... So we had a call today we now only have 3 eggs but apparently dividing rapidly and grade 1... I'm a bit disappointed as we started with 7 and only 5 were injected and 3 fertilised... We are having to do ICSI due to my partners azoospermia so not sure if that impacts it! I'm feeling really lousy today, done too much I think... So it's a 5 day transfer and hopefully we get to freeze at least the other two as not keen to do this ASAP! I have a high pain threshold too... How is everyone else going

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lexy123 join us here... There's a bit to read back, but we are all cycling, some fresh some FET, a couple have their BFPS (yay!) and others are PUPO already... Xx fingers xd they don't cancel your cycle and can just monitor and reduce your meds slow it down a bit?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tanej78