Closed Thread
Page 36 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

Quote Originally Posted by Majeen View Post
    Can I join in here? Doing our first ever FET this month after 4 full IVF rounds.

I have low AMH and high NK cells. Doing intralipids for first time ever along with steroids and clexane.
    @Majeen welcome, fingers xd for smooth cycle and BFP 👌🏻
    Last edited by Tanej78; 12-11-2015 at 22:28.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Majeen  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, I have been lurking and keeping my fingers crossed for everyone.
    Started acupuncture and I'm finding it relaxing, hopefully it helps this FET stick.
    Just waiting for Day 1 to start.

Welcome to the new girls.

Me 35 DH 34
    DS 12 DD 10
    Stupid Vasectomy, Failed reversal 2007
    IVF Fresh transfer 2008 BFN
    FET 2009 BFN
    IVF Fresh transfer 2013 BFN
    Transfer No 3 Dec 15

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Waiting to exhale For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (13-11-2015),Tanej78  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't listen to media. It's not a reliable source 😉. But each to their own. It's your body.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Annerley I just wanted to say a big thank you for your posts with lists of people stages. It's nice to have that and I appreciate your time xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I'm sharing with most people what we are doing (I'm a sharer haha). My family know and good friends. I like it cos I like to share how I'm feeling. I've even posted it on Facebook (my Facebook is pretty private with only family and good friends who I don't mind sharing personal stuff). I was a little hesitant at first to share on FB but I'm so glad I did as I had many friends contact me and say they have been though it too. We just don't realise because no one talks about it publicly. Don't get me wrong I think it's fine to keep it all very private but I have enjoyed realising that so many women struggle with miscarriage and IVF and it wasn't just me. They were all very encouraging and supportive. I'm 35 and have no kids. Yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 its nice you have that support network. Im not even on FB, yes I am one of those people! 😊I know its very common to go through IVF, I have quite alot of friends that have. And sadly I think people are more open about m/c's than IVF. Why is that? I had one either side of my sons healthy birth. For us, with an 8yr old, we have to keep IVF quiet. He wouldnt understand and people may ask us in his presence. We cant risk it. He has always begged for a sibling, so we wouldnt want to mess with his head and he is too young to understand. My sister in law just had a bub, so I dont want to steal any thunder there either. My niece is just perfect, as any first time aunty would say.

I really hope we find our hopes are replaced with pooey nappies and baby spew on our shoulders..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should also mention from the 4 embryos i froze i have 2 left and have had two pregnancies result from them, keeping my fx that its two babies!
    And PGD/PGS whatever way you want to say it isn't 100% on miscarriage from chromosome abnormalities, i have a dear friend who got pregnant with twins and both were PGD and she miscarried one at 6 weeks, its somthing to do with only being able to test tge outer cell mass and not tge inner cells, mind you its very rare for it to happen but it's possible, she has such a sad story, long story short she spent their whole life savings on IVF ( in America ) got pregnant with twins, lost one, gave birth at 31 weeks, her son has epilepsy and due to the severity and the lack of oxygen through his seizures he is now pretty much a vegetable, at his 1st birthday the estimated his development at a 1 or 2 month old, so that's no head control ect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this thread but I was in the April/may IVF thread. My cycle was cancelled for medical reasons. I have severe endo plus badly positioned ovaries. Anyway I'm currently on 3dp5dt, which is pretty amazing we got this far but I just can't get excited about it. I had an extremely traumatic embryo transfer - difficulty getting through the cervix so a whole bunch of stuff was done without painkillers or anaesthesia I haven't stopped crying. I'm still really traumatised and stressed about the experience and on top of that I feel like my stress and anxiety is gonna prevent the embryo from implanting and I only have one frostie as back up. I'm hoping to get some positive vibes from you ladies I have my BT on the 19th so it's not too far away. I don't think I'll POAS beforehand though. The BT date is still 5 days before af is due (and it's always on time). Not sure if that makes any difference....

Good of luck to everyone here. Been trying to catch up on this thread... But 23 pages
    Hi Mink, Welcome! I've got 24 pages to catch up on!

I'm sorry you have a traumatic transfer. My first was like that. They were using the dilators to drill into my cervix so it was cancelled (I withdrew consent very vocally!). I then had a hysteroscopy and dilation which showed that I didn't have stenosis but a bend in my cervix and a ****ty transfer dr. After that my next transfer was under sedation because I had panic attacks just thinking about transfer. Hopefully you won't need another, but if you do these might be options for you?

Child birth was a walk in the park in comparison to that transfer (and things went pretty wrong with that, and I had an extended assisted 2nd stage. I didn't have a down time between contractions like you're meant to, and 3 hours of active pushing), the pain was very similar levels, but knowing there was going to be a baby in my arms soon helped me cope with it
    Last edited by exilius; 13-11-2015 at 08:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    14dp5dt beta 1180 its 42.5 hr doubling im guessing thats ok? Anyone know?

The nausea has kicked in more today just had to run to the toilet to puke tmi lol at work..almost bowled another worker over.
    That's a brilliant doubling rate and indicates a strong early pregnancy! Congratulations

14. The Following User Says Thank You to exilius For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!
    I really need to catch up but I just had my scan and I didn't even think to ask how thick my lining was.
    My transfer should be next Friday but I have a huuuuge decision to make.
    We have 3 day 2 (thought they were day 3) embryos.
    I can transfer one at day 3 (is that why he said day 3??)
    I can wait until 1, 2 or 3 are thawed until day 5 and if they survive put one back and re-freeze the other/others. (Unlikely)

What do you ladies think?