Closed Thread
Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 sorry for those long sentences! I'm on my phone so I can only see a few lines at a time. 😶

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, do you mind if I join? I'm just booking on today for our first FET since the birth of my daughter. She is 11 months old currently. Just catching up on a bit of the thread, I'm a needle phobe so it was hard doing a full cycle. Thank god this is just an artificial one! 😁😁😁 I used to use emla cream for the orgalutran needles as they hurt like a mofo! But the gonal f wasn't so bad, I didn't use numbin cream for that. Also my hubby did all my needles hehehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,

@mrsthomo, good luck for tomorrow i xant wait to hear when your fet is and i so hope you get to give out your cookies for christmas it would be a lovely present for everyone. And thanks about the job im just hoping they start giving me hours next week, i have Christmas shopping to do n bills to pay n ofcourse the ivf.

Welcome to the new ladies i hope your cycles go well n easy for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mrsmac3 I certainly don't mind. 😊 Congratulations on starting your FET cycle! What cycle day are you on? x
    @katt1011 Thank you so much lovely. I'm getting excited now. 😊
    Not a problem, hope you get plenty of hours! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Just got the call from my clinic and 4 of the 8 eggs have fertilised and one more might catch up. Transfer will be Monday. We will have the consult then to see if any of our remaining embies can be tested As we are doing the PGD ( but still having a fresh transfer this cycle with an untested)
    5 of our 7 were fertilised and all survived overnight... We find out tomorrow what the go is with grades and transfer dates... Yours sounds promising too... What made you do the extra testing are there genetic factors your worried about?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (12-11-2015),Ruby16  (12-11-2015),Tanej78  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just wondering guys from day 1 to day 3 or 5 what was the survival rate for your embryos? Just trying to figure it out... I asked the doctor why he didn't get that many eggs when we was so worried about ohss and we only ended up with 7 eggs with 5 being ICSI/IVF... Thought there would be more of a response so just wondering what others responses were

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    5 of our 7 were fertilised and all survived overnight... We find out tomorrow what the go is with grades and transfer dates... Yours sounds promising too... What made you do the extra testing are there genetic factors your worried about?
    That sounds awesome, great fert rates. We have had 3 failed cycles at another clinic so thought we would throw everything at this one and test the embryos. It's pretty costly but might save us cycles in the long run ( hopefully). We haven't done it before so thought it was worth a shot

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Just wondering guys from day 1 to day 3 or 5 what was the survival rate for your embryos? Just trying to figure it out... I asked the doctor why he didn't get that many eggs when we was so worried about ohss and we only ended up with 7 eggs with 5 being ICSI/IVF... Thought there would be more of a response so just wondering what others responses were
    @ttc1981 My first EPU a few years ago, I had 29 collected and 7 6day blasts made it to freezer (ohss meant I couldn't do fresh transfer)

September EPU I had 14 collected, 8 fertilised, day 5 I had one fresh transfer and one biopsied and frozen.

The remaining 6 were pushed to the next day because they weren't ready for biopsy yet... Only 1 survived which was biopsied and frozen.

Fresh tfr was BFN, out of the 2 frozen 1 was tested normal, the other had double chromosomes...

I'm PUPO with my one PGD normal and waiting to test... We did PGD as I've had 6mc & one ectopic and only one of the 7 blasts from 2 years ago made it to BFP but failed anyways...

Hope that helps xxx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have chosen not to do any testing only because the doctor said the only medical condition that could be an issue can't be tested (I have gene clotting disorder but it's known so treatable) I just hope at least 2 survive so we can at least get one back and freeze one x

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (12-11-2015),Tanej78  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ttc1981 - my first epu I only got six eggs .. All six lasted to blasto stage day five .. I transferred two fresh and only one more was able to be frozen on day 6. Am currently pg with my fresh transfers your numbers are fine!!! It's quality not quantity !!!! It only takes one fingers crossed !

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to itsgunnahappen For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (12-11-2015),ttc1981  (12-11-2015)