Closed Thread
Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    All, just throwing it out there again, has any been on the Elonva FSH? Or are the majority on daily injections from beginning of your cycles? I only ask because I havent seen anyone mention this drug that is on my plan. My Elonva is a single FSH injection that lasts 5-7 days. I am spared daily injections. Another lady on the Primary IVF thread has a similar plan to me. It hasnt been in Australia for too long (<5yrs). Just interested to hear from others..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Billie2 - I had the Elonva injection too, pretty happy not to have the daily injections! I had to take Menopur and Orgalutran for a few days after that though since the previous injections did not stimulate my ovaries sufficiently for EC. Luckily my follies started to grow following this second batch of jabs, and then I took the trigger shot before heading into my EC.

Since it is my first cycle I think my clinic were testing how my body reacted to various injections, for me the Menopur was a real game changer.
    I am now 5dp3dt and holding off POAS until day8, and currently on 3 x pessaries daily. GROSS.
    Good luck with your cycle - keep us updated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call from my clinic and 4 of the 8 eggs have fertilised and one more might catch up. Transfer will be Monday. We will have the consult then to see if any of our remaining embies can be tested As we are doing the PGD ( but still having a fresh transfer this cycle with an untested)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (12-11-2015),Ruby16  (12-11-2015),stillfuntryin  (12-11-2015),Tanej78  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @corzjayne oh I just realised I'm not quite 5dp5dt... i had my ET on Sunday... so does that make me only 4dp5dt? maybe I will POAS everyday from now on then...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink You're most welcome! ♡
    Ohh I hope that second line is a positive for you! I know what you mean. I've never seen a second line in person. I can't wait! I'm gonna buy a bunch this cycle. 😁
    @ttc1981 That's very exciting, lovely! Fingers crossed for a successful fresh transfer for you. x
    @Hopeful37 You could try keto. It's a fat and protein diet. I lost 10kg in 4 months with keto before my wedding. I lost too much for my dress! Lol and I ate more fruit than I was supposed to! 😁 I don't think having a morning coffee would stuff paelo up though.
    I hope you don't need to worry about next cycle. x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Aqua85 I am on same plan as you except I will be on Puregon in place of your Menopur. Good luck! Not too long for you. Read a good book or watch a few movies between now and the BT. I love how I am giving advice but am yet to be in your position! My last weekend IVF free. I have a heap of wood to saw down to kindling for next winter and do as much garden work as possible.

I am so thankful for this site. We are doing IVF in complete secrecy. I am 38 and our son is 8, so no one in the world will expect us to be doing this now after all these years. Im still young and fit and just never thought we were done. I go over ideas in my head of how we would tell people if we were blessed. Definately love to put a bread roll in an oven and ask mum to get it. Actuallt she probably wouldnt get that! Haha...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink ooh fingers xd your braver than me... I'm holding out to the weekend and my transfer was last Wednesday 😉
    @Hopeful37 that's good news! Grow embies grow!
    @Billie2 sorry I've never heard of that one! I've only ever been on puregon and the pregynl for trigger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies how are you all?

@Mink i hope that second line gets darker for you

@mrsthomo when is your scan?

@billie i know what you mean about age gaps between kids, like you i don't feel like I am done but this will definitely be the last. My youngest is in prep and eldest is almost 18!

Wow so much has been happening in here all talk of a paleo diet, yuck! And have been watching the news on it and articles which say not to do it, so i won't!

Everyone is busy making plans and everything else, im just waiting lol since my transfer isnt until the 25th im just taking the progynova yay lol and waiting.

Hopefully start work next week which will hopefully get the mind off this ivf business.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 With infertility you laugh the age gap stigma in the face. "You get what you get and you dont be upset" is what my son was taught at pre-school many moons ago! I like that saying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 I'm sorry you're doing this alone. We have only told our family and I'm not sure what my husband's family would think of us trying a second transfer. You're right though, this site is wonderful!
    That is so cute. I purchased my husband a shirt that says 'Any man can be a father but it takes a special person to be a daddy' (quote from a game we both enjoy) and I want to make little duck shortbread cookies iced pink and blue and write stuff like 'Grandma' and 'Aunty ...' on them. I purchased the duck cutter and shirt over a year ago! Lol
    I'm actually a little sad that we aren't doing it in entire secrecy because they'll be expecting a positive result and I can't announce it as late as I'd like because my parents keep asking how the IVF is going so it's not going to be a big surprise like I'd hoped.
    If I get pregnant this cycle I would like to give the cookies as gifts to everyone on Christmas. 🎄♡
    @katt1011 My scan is tomorrow! I can't wait, I have so many questions to ask. 😁
    Congratulations on your job, hope you have a great first week! x

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

exilius  (13-11-2015)