Closed Thread
Page 31 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Billie2 haha that's okay. 😶 I'm heading off to my u/s in Brisbane on Friday to check on my lining and we'll see when my transfer date is from there. 😊
    How exciting! Will you be doing a fresh transfer? Good luck for next week! x
    @ttc1981 and @Hopeful37 hope you both feel better soon! 😯
    I cannot imagine going through all that to get nothing. 😔 Poor thing.
    @Evelynmoo Hm. I'm not sure. I'm only having 2mg more than you per day and I'm not sure how much that would change. It might delay it some though.
    It must be so frustrating having to take this stuff into your own hands! *hugs*
    Haha I love that show. I just rolled my eyes so hard. If only it were that simple for us.
    @Leachpeach I vaguely remember my doctor telling me not to stress about the little drop left over back in 2011! Lol 😊
    @Apples1234 I'm so excited about the kefir. 😁 That's amazing for your sister!
    Wishing you the best of luck on Monday! Hope we can transfer on the same day. Ughh I'm getting so impatient for Friday! 😂

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (12-11-2015),Hopeful37  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsthomo View Post
    @Billie2 haha that's okay. 😶 I'm heading off to my u/s in Brisbane on Friday to check on my lining and we'll see when my transfer date is from there. 😊
    How exciting! Will you be doing a fresh transfer? Good luck for next week! x
    @ttc1981 and @Hopeful37 hope you both feel better soon! 😯
    I cannot imagine going through all that to get nothing. 😔 Poor thing.
    @Evelynmoo Hm. I'm not sure. I'm only having 2mg more than you per day and I'm not sure how much that would change. It might delay it some though.
    It must be so frustrating having to take this stuff into your own hands! *hugs*
    Haha I love that show. I just rolled my eyes so hard. If only it were that simple for us.
    @Leachpeach I vaguely remember my doctor telling me not to stress about the little drop left over back in 2011! Lol 😊
    @Apples1234 I'm so excited about the kefir. 😁 That's amazing for your sister!
    Wishing you the best of luck on Monday! Hope we can transfer on the same day. Ughh I'm getting so impatient for Friday! 😂
    Yes fresh transfer for me either day 3 or 5... My doctor was pretty adamant it would be day 5... I will wait and see... I have asked to go straight into a FET if this one doesn't work... We are wanting to go away after Xmas but until this cycle is sorted we cannot book anything bring on the 25th and least either excitement or closure on this cycle

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachpeach View Post
    Quick question, for anyone using the epi pen style injections, do you normal have a little drop the stimulant on the tip left?

I hold it in for 10 seconds after I've completely pushed the trigger in, but stiff get a droplet on the end.

I'm a little worried that I'm going to understimulate, because I'm on a low dose because of my PCOS.
    Yes I had that too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @Hopeful37 and @ttc1981 Be careful using protein shakes. I've heard they are not good for pregnancy. You would be far better off eating chicken, bacon, lamb/beef, fish (protein meats the size of the palm of your hand) and salads and veg. An easy one is buy a lillydale roast chook, boiled egg, salads, probiotic sourkraut is an excellent addition 😊
    I put in 5kg for my cycle but a lot is bloating from mess. It will drop back off.
    Thanks apples. I've been looking to buy some of that probiotic sour kraut but can't find it. Do u know where u can buy it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    @billie you sound like me! I'm addicted to lemon water. Have recently (3-4 weeks) cut out gluten and sugar to reduce inflammation. 3 kgs have dropped off without exercise. I've also started making bone broth (basically stock made from chicken bones and veg and slow cooked for 24 hrs) and now the kefir and sauerkraut too for a triple healthy gut. 😊. I thought it would be so hard to do all this but it's not hard. It's easy. Especially if you do eat gluten again and see how heavy, bloated and depressed I feel after - it affects my moods for sure. I've done all this to help with inflammation and back pain and also depression and for fertility. The sugar in protein shakes is what keeps me away. I've used them in the past to lose weight and it did help but it didn't help my health. Heal your gut and your whole body will function better. I had a lovely guy called Charlie goldsmith who is a natural healer call me and had a 30 min phone session convincing me to do this. He did this free of charge and didn't know me. He heals all his patients for free. Please don't think I'm talking from my high horse girls I'm not, I just love to share good health information that can help u get preggas. Sugar is bad for conception (and so so many other things). Yes your body is strong and will make the most of what u put in it but if you try just putting in nutritious foods it will work better and you'll feel amazing and wished you'd done it a lot earlier. I've got a long way to go but I'm so happy I've started. #thepaleoway is a good FB page for info and recipes if ur interested. Also #thepaleomum who also has an autoimmune protocol of eating. Fats are your friends! Lard and good quality butter and coconut oil. 😉✌️❤️
    I would love u try the paleo diet. It looks really good and makes sense. But u know what's stopping me? Giving up coffee and dairy! I know there is no way I can give u my one morning coffee and have bone broth. Do u think I could still do it and "cheat" and still have that? Or would it stuff everything up and I not lose weight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Yes fresh transfer for me either day 3 or 5... My doctor was pretty adamant it would be day 5... I will wait and see... I have asked to go straight into a FET if this one doesn't work... We are wanting to go away after Xmas but until this cycle is sorted we cannot book anything bring on the 25th and least either excitement or closure on this cycle
    Is the 25th when we would test for this cycle if our transfer is sat/mond? I forgot to ask!! And I'm trying to work out the dates to see if I can try next cycle too if this doesn't work. The cut off for my clinic is the 28th so I might sneak in ( hope won't need too)
    Where are u headed for holidays? It's so hard to plan anything hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachpeach View Post
    Quick question, for anyone using the epi pen style injections, do you normal have a little drop the stimulant on the tip left?

I hold it in for 10 seconds after I've completely pushed the trigger in, but stiff get a droplet on the end.

I'm a little worried that I'm going to understimulate, because I'm on a low dose because of my PCOS.
    I always had the little drop too - I think it's normal!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Is the 25th when we would test for this cycle if our transfer is sat/mond? I forgot to ask!! And I'm trying to work out the dates to see if I can try next cycle too if this doesn't work. The cut off for my clinic is the 28th so I might sneak in ( hope won't need too)
    Where are u headed for holidays? It's so hard to plan anything hey!
    Yes they give me everything written down at my clinic... Have to say I'm very impressed with the place so far... Apparently it's 2 weeks from the day of egg collection
    We are thinking Adelaide and the Barossa Valley or maybe Port Douglas, it will depend on time and flight prices really... My partner is really keen for Adelaide as we both have never been and just head away for 6 days after Xmas and for NY I couldn't do Paleo mostly because I don't like Pete Evans hahaha I know so silly! Plus I love coffee and dairy (only a little cheese, Greek yoghurt and milk) I know how I can loose weight and it's just clean eating so it's time I stick to that and getting back into daily exercise... I live near the river here in Perth so need to start walking daily and then swimming again! Time to get motivated but 2015 have been a full on year! Find out tomorrow when the transfer is... Hope the eggs were fertilised

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha I know what I mean about Pete evans lol. I think you are right just clean sensible eating is the way to go... Starting tomorrow. I just had a muffin at my local cafe darn it lol.
    Those holiday options sound great! It will be good to have something to look forward to.

I just want yo hear from my clinic about the fert rates ( I know it's early!). I'm working from home today because I thought I might be still sore from EPU but feeling ok. I think it's going to make the day go more slowly though arrgh

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Those who plan on traveling just check with your clinics protocols on flying in the first trimester, my clinic wont allow it.