Closed Thread
Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Day 8 I had my first bt 14 follicles ranging from 7 to 14 mm I think .. Follicles on average can grow up to 2 mm per day ! Then two days later another bt then epu two days after so 7 days after first scan / bt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    What did yours measure? They were saying I had to stay on gonal f another 2 days and then reasses Friday
    Yep that's what I had and egg pick up was the Monday exactly the same and by Friday most of mine (7) mature were all over 20 mm I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys been so stressed... Thought they might abandon the cycle... So by Monday/ Tuesday day 11/12 I should be ok... The nurse I had wasn't the usual girl I have so she didn't put my mind at ease and trying to be so positive... Think I'm just exhausted (the only side effect I am having is tiredness) need a good nights sleep and to chill I think

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Eeek so much amazing news today!!!

Huge congrats @pillowhead what a a lovely dark line for 12dpo, you must be on cloud 9! Well done, so happy for you!!

@itsgunnahappen fantastic beta, wonderful news. I just had a look in my pregnancy journal (I downloaded the free pregnancy app back on 2013, not sure of it's still available but I entered all my results in so it's good to look back on) and at my first beta at 9dp5dt, my progesterone was 67 and anything over 30 means you are in the clear. Up until then, I was on 2 x Crinone a day and after that result they said to cut back to 1 a day. I had my next beta 3 days later and progesterone was then 93 and they told me to stop. I was so nervous but had finished my box on that exact date so I just had to have some faith that it would be ok. Definitely check with FS is you aren't sure.

@corzjayne still looking good there! I had my first beta at 14dpo with DD, that's just when my clinic does the first one though. I have heard of people who have had a bfp and have been able to get bloods done earlier since it should be for confirmation. 14dpo is when af would be due for non pregnant people so hopefully they'll be happy to let you come in a bit earlier than day 16.

Wonderful news for you too @stillfuntryin you must be pretty relieved!

Congrats on being PUPO @Lovebubs77 and @Tanej78. Enjoy the camping lovebubs, good distraction from the 2ww.
    @rainbow road your son looks like a cutie, love his spikes!
    @allykat111 nice to hear from you, how have you been? Your daughter is stunning!!
    @Hopeful37 I had my first (and ended up being the only) follicle scan in day 11 and found out when EPU was then. I think they should be able to at least estimate at day 9.

Sorry @ttc1981 I don't 100% remember my follicle sizes but I know I had 13 and only 10 were a good size but that was day 11. If I remember correctly, those 10 were between 10-16mm but I was days ahead of you in my cycle when I had my scan and I'm only guessing to be honest.

AFM: I'm still over here waiting for af. Currently on cd33. Just sitting back relishing in everyone else's good news. @Ruby16 has your af shown up yet?

Look at us go on our second thread already!
    Last edited by Annerley; 04-11-2015 at 19:06.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Annerley For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (04-11-2015),itsgunnahappen  (04-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (05-11-2015),Tanej78  (04-11-2015),ttc1981  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Thinking of you Lovebubs and Tanej. If you have some good tips for the dreaded TWW please share for us that are yet to start and new to AC.
    @Billie2 keep busy and positive...
    I try and practice a bit of mindfulness... But mostly soaking up the awesome people around me... Unfortunately my husband works away so he's gone again on Tuesday, but I'm lucky to have a support crew. Biggest thing is to be kind to yourself ❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Hey guys just a question had my first scan today day 6 and follicles were only 10 what were yours... I think they expected more?
    @ttc1981
    Day 6 is still early! If you think about it double that time day12 and they're 20mm... You will be fine 👍🏻❤️ I think my egg collections I had about 3 scans all up

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (04-11-2015),ttc1981  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I think the nurses need to learn who is new and who isn't because I haven't been thru this and all I hear is we will see in 2 days so freaked me out... I think when people say your emotional on drugs for IVF it's more because your so anxious about it all

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

MrsSMS  (04-11-2015),Tanej78  (04-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also my doctor doesn't do blood it's all scans so rely on scans for updates now there every second day I will have more information

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by corzjayne View Post
    Hey guys do any of u ladies know what the sensitivity for forelife digital and first response digital, clear blue digital?
    I think the clear blue used to be 50mIU but now i think it's changed to 25mIU, it all should be written on the instructions inside, a website called countdown to pregnancy has a list of tests and sensitivity, the digits will always need a little more then the line tests.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (05-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Follicles need to be around 20. I had to stay on an extra couple days too. All very normal

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (04-11-2015),ttc1981  (04-11-2015)