Closed Thread
Page 29 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopeful37 Congratulations on all those eggs! Good luck for the next few days and hope you're enjoying having a relax! 😊x
    @ttc1981 Congratulations on all the eggs! Good luck for the next few days and all the best for your transfer. (Hope you're that lucky!) 😊x
    @Billie2 Glad to see you back! 😊 What's going on with you atm? x
    @Evelynmoo Good on you! So glad you stuck up for yourself. 😊
    I was under the impression that Progynova stops ov, how does he plan on doing that? I'm the same. I like knowing why I am doing something, not just being told to do something. Lol
    Congratulations on the AA grade embryos and good luck. x
    @rainbow road ugh! That is so annoying! Hope they send them in by morning. x
    @pillowhead Have you heard of 13-Health? I'm not sure if it's all of Australia or just QLD but it's a number that you can call at any time to speak to a nurse if you're concerned about something health related. 😊 I think spotting in early pregnancy is pretty normal but I absolutely understand why that would worry you.
    Hope you're feeling less stressed now. x

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (11-11-2015),MrsSMS  (11-11-2015),pillowhead  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @stillfuntryin. I don't have any cramps so hopefully I'll be fine. It's just so stressful. I feel like IVF makes its harder to be positive. Some people can just go straight back into trying again for a baby but with IVF there is so much extra that needs to be considered.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (11-11-2015),Tanej78  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pillowhead View Post
    Thanks @stillfuntryin. I don't have any cramps so hopefully I'll be fine. It's just so stressful. I feel like IVF makes its harder to be positive. Some people can just go straight back into trying again for a baby but with IVF there is so much extra that needs to be considered.
    I'm sure it's totally fine but i get where you are comming from, its way easier the second time around, the pregnancy doesn't take over your whole life! I forget all the time that I'm pregnant! And i second 13HEALTH you will use it ALOT once bub arrives, ive called it many times but with babies they usually just send you to the hospital anyway, my son fell and hit his eye the other night and split it open and i called them, great for advice and they will have trained midwives to speak to about any of your concerns because we all know how horrible sitting g in a hospital would be and at the stage your at the would most likely run bloods and that's it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (11-11-2015),pillowhead  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsThommo thank you. Always one to look out for others 😊 where are you at?

I am about ready to kick off my first cycle next week. Has anyone on here had Elonva for their FSH?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I am quite sore... Just slept for 3 hours and woke up quite painful but I am borderline ohss and I have kissing ovaries so that probably isn't helping... Yes the nurse told me to go protein shakes with fruit which makes my life easy and then just dinner and a few protein snacks during the day... I am already a size 14 so I am sure the extra kg's will push me up and if I get pregnant def can't afford the extra weight... Hopefully your transferring Saturday or Monday like me
    The poor girl next to me had no eggs retrieved and it just broke my heart... So lucky we both had something there and hopefully now a little bubs to go with it

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (11-11-2015),pillowhead  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Oh I am quite sore... Just slept for 3 hours and woke up quite painful but I am borderline ohss and I have kissing ovaries so that probably isn't helping... Yes the nurse told me to go protein shakes with fruit which makes my life easy and then just dinner and a few protein snacks during the day... I am already a size 14 so I am sure the extra kg's will push me up and if I get pregnant def can't afford the extra weight... Hopefully your transferring Saturday or Monday like me
    The poor girl next to me had no eggs retrieved and it just broke my heart... So lucky we both had something there and hopefully now a little bubs to go with it
    I'm pretty sore too now, think all the meds have worn off and I'm feeling it a bit. I think I'll sleep well tonight!
    Cool thanks for the tips, I think I'll do protein shakes as well for some meals. I am sooo bloated! Yep I'll be transferring sat or mon too . I'm so excited/nervous to hear how many fertilised overnight!
    Poor girl next to you. How heartbreaking to do all of that and not get any eggs. That would be so hard

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsthomo I thought the same thing about progynova but I think its because I will be on a low dosage of 2mg, 3x day- I don't know.
    But as I said before I'm going away to regional NSW for over a week and by the time I get back I will be on CD 14 and not having bloods and ultrasound at the clinic till the afternoon of that day so I won't know if I have ovulated or not till the next day when BT results come in. I ovulated on CD 13 this cycle so I'm guessing I will ovulate around same time again because I'm pretty regular which means I won't get a chance to have my lining checked at the clinic before ovulation. I'm taking it upon myself to go see a local GP so I can get BT and US done while I am away so at least I can track my own progress. I even asked the FS what happens if I have already ovulated by the time I get the BT done here and his response was the usual we'll cross that bridge if we have too!!!!!
    Urgh rant over!!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just watching a rerun of Modern Family on tv and at the end of the show when they do that usual voice over with the moral of that episode one of the first things that was said "making the baby is the easy part......". I chuckled and thought yeh sure, the script writers should spend a few days on here reading all our posts!

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (11-11-2015),corzjayne  (11-11-2015),exilius  (13-11-2015),itsgunnahappen  (11-11-2015),Leachpeach  (11-11-2015),MrsSMS  (11-11-2015),mrsthomo  (11-11-2015),pillowhead  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question, for anyone using the epi pen style injections, do you normal have a little drop the stimulant on the tip left?

I hold it in for 10 seconds after I've completely pushed the trigger in, but stiff get a droplet on the end.

I'm a little worried that I'm going to understimulate, because I'm on a low dose because of my PCOS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachpeach View Post
    Quick question, for anyone using the epi pen style injections, do you normal have a little drop the stimulant on the tip left?

I hold it in for 10 seconds after I've completely pushed the trigger in, but stiff get a droplet on the end.

I'm a little worried that I'm going to understimulate, because I'm on a low dose because of my PCOS.
    Think that is normal and no u wont underdose ur self x