Closed Thread
Page 28 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    So the blood lab have lost half of my results from today. My E2 was 352 so pretty indicative of a mature follicle but they haven't got my LH so I don't know if I am triggering tonight or not.

With a FET, and when I ovulate on my own anyway, it doesn't matter if my trigger is later than it is meant to me, right?
    Wow they lost your bloods! So annoying!!!!! I've never done a natural FET but it's my understanding that tge trigger will be before you ovulate, hope that answers your question.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh I know it's before I ovulate I guess I just mean, with an EPU trigger timing is essential, but I'm hoping it's not so much with a FET. I ovulate on my own anyway so I don't even need a trigger, they just do it to be sure it happened.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I know it's before I ovulate I guess I just mean, with an EPU trigger timing is essential, but I'm hoping it's not so much with a FET. I ovulate on my own anyway so I don't even need a trigger, they just do it to be sure it happened.
    Oh I get you, yeah not important like the EPU trigger is.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did u hear back from the clinic?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    They just said they'll call if the results come through otherwise they will call in the morning

Thanks
    Reviews
    Help! Just went to the toilet and noticed heaps of really think gluggy white discharge mixed with what I'm guessing is dry blood. I have no burn or itch so in pretty sure it's not infection. I haven't been on the progesterone pessaries since they confirmed my pregnancy last Friday. Do you think this classes as an emergency and I should ring the after hours emergency phone number for my clinic or do you think it can wait till tomorrow. I'm freaking out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They just said they'll call if the results come through otherwise they will call in the morning
    Oh man that's annoying. I guess it's too late to hear now

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had that last weekend pillow head .. My nurse told me old blood is pretty common in the first trimester ... I also totally freaked out .. It stopped the nextday ... Apparantly my cevix was annoyed with me .. I did move my bt forward just to be sure and stop my stressing .. but everything was fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by itsgunnahappen View Post
    I had that last weekend pillow head .. My nurse told me old blood is pretty common in the first trimester ... I also totally freaked out .. It stopped the nextday ... Apparantly my cevix was annoyed with me .. I did move my bt forward just to be sure and stop my stressing .. but everything was fine
    Oh that makes me feel a million times better! Thanks. Maybe I'll call tomorrow and schedule another bt so I can have piece of mind too.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pillowhead For This Useful Post:

itsgunnahappen  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pillowhead View Post
    Help! Just went to the toilet and noticed heaps of really think gluggy white discharge mixed with what I'm guessing is dry blood. I have no burn or itch so in pretty sure it's not infection. I haven't been on the progesterone pessaries since they confirmed my pregnancy last Friday. Do you think this classes as an emergency and I should ring the after hours emergency phone number for my clinic or do you think it can wait till tomorrow. I'm freaking out.
    You will get all sorts of discharge throughout your entire pregnancy it's common and completly normal, bleeding in pregnancy is also normal especially in the first trimester, and fresh red blood is even normal, i had clots with my son and was totally convinced i had miscarried but all was fine, def not an emergency, if you are bleeding bright red blood and cramping i would be concerned but it all sounds totally normal.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (11-11-2015)