Closed Thread
Page 27 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 I 100% agree with you about the diets affecting fertility and all around general health. I'm interested in this kefir you have mentioned. I'll inbox you my email.
    I'm currently taking lifespace probiotic for pregnancy and breastfeeding and have been taking Blackmores Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Gold since last August when we started trying naturally.
    Would you drink the kefir at the same time as a probiotic?
    I stopped having added sugar at the beginning of the year and have cut out soft drinks and sweet snacks mostly over the past couple of months. (It's hard to stick to when you're doing it for a healthy baby and there is no healthy baby.)
    I spent my weekends drinking from age 17-19 as well but it's tapered off from age 20-23 and I've stopped nearly completely this year (24) since trying for a baby.
    (Apart from the odd glass of red on CD1 and CD2)
    It would be lovely to have a transfer buddy! ☺ Your little ones are day 5, aren't they? Mine are only day 3.
    7mm sounds great! You're on CD10 as well aren't you? I guess we'll find out on Friday when my FS tells me what we're doing. 😊

I'm on 4mg Progynova twice a day so far and will be having 100mg Endometrin twice a day after my lining scan until I'm 7 weeks pregnant. *touch wood*

@rainbow road Yayy! 😂 Best of luck! xx

You're most welcome @Hopeful37! I'll be thinking of you over the next few days. C'monnn babies!

Good luck @Tanej78! 😁

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (11-11-2015),Tanej78  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has my egg pick up today... They got heaps of eggs but 7 that were mature and viable... Now wait till tomorrow to see how they go. Couldnt believe how much weight I have put on with the drugs... Like 5kg's was shocked don't feel much different! So diet time it is... Protein and protein shakes it is... The nurses said high protein is great for keep ohss at bay and also safely loosing weight... Not really convinced the first transfer will work (can't be that lucky) but they have agreed to go straight into a FET next month if this month doesn't work now to relax and get over the egg pick up glad your transfer went well sounds like similar numbers

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ttc1981 For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (12-11-2015),Evelynmoo  (11-11-2015),exilius  (13-11-2015),Hopeful37  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ttc1981 View Post
    Has my egg pick up today... They got heaps of eggs but 7 that were mature and viable... Now wait till tomorrow to see how they go. Couldnt believe how much weight I have put on with the drugs... Like 5kg's was shocked don't feel much different! So diet time it is... Protein and protein shakes it is... The nurses said high protein is great for keep ohss at bay and also safely loosing weight... Not really convinced the first transfer will work (can't be that lucky) but they have agreed to go straight into a FET next month if this month doesn't work now to relax and get over the egg pick up glad your transfer went well sounds like similar numbers
    I know what u mean about the weight gain! I'm the same. What do u plan on doing? Just sticking to protein based meals and having a few protein shakes here and there?

So glad that part is done! I'm on the couch for the rest of the arvo watching TV.
    Are you sore at all? I don't feel too bad, just a little bit of discomfort. I had an EPU earlier in the year with another clinic and I feel sooo much better this time round!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

ttc1981  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Leachpeach View Post
    Officially stimming!

Gonal F injections don't even hurt! Thinking that the orgalutran are going to maybe sting.
    I thought orgalutran would sting as well but I just put an ice pack over the area, numbed it, pinched the skin, then just jabbed and then i laid down on the ground to relax. No pain, just a small bruise

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Leachpeach  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, Ive been sporadically reading. I needed a break because I found 1 comment offensive. Today my company commenced a "How do you do it?" working parents program and it was the best thing for me. I learnt about 'mum guilt' and perceptions of others. Now I understand why that comment offended me. And its no fault of the person who made it. So if the women of the thread dont mind, I would like to continue to be present and learn and support..

Congrats to the recent positives.. I need to catch up so my messages need to be more personal..

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (11-11-2015),exilius  (13-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (11-11-2015),mrsthomo  (11-11-2015),Staaz  (11-11-2015),sunny79  (11-11-2015),Tanej78  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starting FET cycle today. Had my FS appt today and I had to push to get Progynova, he wanted me to do another natural cycle but I refused, he also still wants me to ovulate though so I asked what happens if my lining isn't thick enough on ovulation and he just said we will cross that bridge if we need too. REALLY getting sick of the blaze attitude, I'm a super organised person that likes to have a plan/goal or vision, I like to know whats going to happen, possible scenarios and solutions. Also however found out that I have a few awesome grade AA embryos frozen so that just proves my lining is the problem not my ovaries or tubes. So I'm calling to make an appt with Genea. On the other hand had a medium AF day for the first time in over a year!!!!
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 11-11-2015 at 17:11.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Hopeful37  (11-11-2015),Ruby16  (11-11-2015),sunny79  (11-11-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So the blood lab have lost half of my results from today. My E2 was 352 so pretty indicative of a mature follicle but they haven't got my LH so I don't know if I am triggering tonight or not.

With a FET, and when I ovulate on my own anyway, it doesn't matter if my trigger is later than it is meant to me, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with your appointment with Genea, u have to do what's right for u. I hope u don't need to use them and this FET works for u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    So the blood lab have lost half of my results from today. My E2 was 352 so pretty indicative of a mature follicle but they haven't got my LH so I don't know if I am triggering tonight or not.

With a FET, and when I ovulate on my own anyway, it doesn't matter if my trigger is later than it is meant to me, right?
    Wow the lost your results? I would not be happy! What happens now, do u go in the morning for more bloods?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hopefully the lab will send in the results in the morning. Otherwise I guess I'll have to? I'm very annoyed because it's not the first time this has happened. The clinic are chasing them up but if they've all gone home what can they do?