Closed Thread
Page 26 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Kat! Yes baby dust all around for some happy Christmas BFPS!! ✨💥🎊🎉🎈✨👶🏼👧👶🏼👧✨ 🎊🎉🎈

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, sorry I'm like a hundred pages behind! Lol
    @katt1011 Hi! Thank you for checking in, I'm doing pretty well. Having cramps this time round though. It's just my lining scan this Friday and she will tell me when we can do my FET after she looks at my lining. It should be early next week. My husband couldn't get Friday off so I'm really hoping my FET day is an easy one to get the day off for him! Hope you're feeling okay with your new side effects! I really hope you can get some time off from work to see your boys performance! x
    @Annerley yay! For AF finally arriving! 😂
    Good luck for your BT! x
    @corzjayne Yayyy!! Congratulations!
    @Leachpeach about the nipples. My boobs were absolutely killing me from FET until 3 days into this cycle! It's amazing what all this medication does! Yay for AF arriving! Wishing you all the best for your cycle. x
    @woof5105 I'm sorry to hear about your missed miscarriage. 😔
    Wishing you all the best for your next scan, hope your lining is nice and thick! I'd love to hear how your acupuncture went too! I've never had it. Hope it relaxes you! x
    @stillfuntryin I'm so sorry to hear about your missed miscarriage. 😔
    I'll be thinking of you on Friday! Wishing you all the best.
    Hope your son is feeling better by now and you're getting more rest. x
    @MrsSMS Good luck for your scan next week!
    @Apples1234 Congratulations on your news! Fingers crossed for your transfer! x
    Camping with injections on the side sounds good to me. Last cycle we went camping while I was taking my Progynova and it definitely was a good distraction. It's nice to be able to forget that it's a bunch of waiting for things to happen!
    @Corbes Congratulations!! 😁
    @Hopeful37 Best of luck for your egg pickup! x
    @ttc1981 Good luck for your egg pickup and transfer!! x
    @Mink Hi, nice to meet you. ☺
    I'm so sorry you had such a stressful transfer! *hugs* I hope you're starting to feel better. x
    If it helps at all, my FS told me that nothing I could do would stop the embryo from implantation. In saying that though, stress isn't good for anyone so try and take a deep breath and let it go. The hard part is over. 😊 Good luck for your BT! x
    Hahah 23 pages, try 100 before this. 😰
    Annerley has done a great roll call though! It's on page 12. (I'm on the app on my phone so I'm not sure if that's different than on the computer though...)
    @Ruby16 All the best for your scan tomorrow!
    Hope your lining is perfect. xo
    About your symptoms, I have those as well but I don't have endo. My period is also very light and always 2-3 days. 😓
    @Evelynmoo I'm sorry about your BFN. *hugs*
    Lucky you're seeing him tomorrow because CD2 is the day to start Progynova if you want it. Have you called your clinic to say you're on CD1?
    I hope this cycle goes much better for you. *fingers crossed*!
    @Staaz Good luck for your cycle. x

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mrsthomo For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (12-11-2015),Leachpeach  (11-11-2015),MrsSMS  (18-11-2015),Ruby16  (11-11-2015),Staaz  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 and @katt1011 Yesss! Baby dust for everyone. Hope we all get beautiful Christmas surprises!
    🎄🎁🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, in case your interested... I'm very much a believer in natural health and medicines and trying to get my body right and balanced. (I spent my 20s drinking and living recklessly thinking it all didn't matter). Now I'm 35 and really looking into ways to help myself naturally including for fertility. One thing I know is it all starts with a healthy gut. If that's out the rest of your body can have problems. Today I made my first batch of kefir (probiotic drink). Our modern day diets have a lot to answer for with mental illness and I think even fertility. Most people have inflammation in their body which gets in the way of in working as it should. Anyway my kefir is done and it tastes nice! (Was worried it would be yucky). I just looked up the benefits and they are amazing! If you would like the instructions on how to make inbox me your email and I'll send. Once you have the grains you can use them over and over and if they're happy they even multiply. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447204563.527374.jpg I'll add the list of benefits below.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Benefits of drinking kefir:

Inhibits the growth of unfriendly bacteria and yeasts, and helps beneficial probiotic microorganisms to colonise and thrive in your digestive tract, and throughout the test of the body (skin, eyes, bladder, vagina, nose, throat, etc).
    Contributes to a healthy immune system.
    Reduces inflammation.
    Helps with the digestion of food and micronutrients. The KEY for health and longevity is good digestion, and a balance of good bacteria are the essential starting point.
    Heals, or reduces the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome IBS) including bloating, indigestion, flatulence, diarrhoea/constipation, nausea, low energy, muscle aches and pains.
    Heals intestinal dysbiosis and SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth).
    Increased energy and overall feeling of good health.
    Can stop unhealthy food cravings, especially for sugars and sweet foods.
    Skin complexion and overall condition improves. Brown liver spots / age spots can fade, as can skin tags, moles, warts etc. It can ease or cure many skin conditions, such as psoriasis, eczema and acne.
    Hair and nails look healthier, and are strengthened and improved.
    Liver cleansing, as in traditional Chinese medicine, thus easing aches and joint pains, and benefiting the eyes.
    Glandular ( endocrine) system (adrenals, thyroid, pituitary, ovaries) benefits. Women have healthier periods, some women have periods start again after early menopause.
    A tranquillising effect on the nervous system has helped many who suffer from sleep disorders and insomnia, depression, ADHD and autism.

One important thing to remember is only small amounts a day! 1/4 of a cup. I've also quit gluten and sugar to aid my fertility. (Only a month ago) and I'm feeling soooo much better, lighter and happier. Here is a link to an article on "unexplained infertility and diet" - 😊
    http://nourishedkitchen.com/unexplained-infertility/

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

@mrsthomo I hope we ET on the same day. That would be fun. My lining scan was yesterday. They said it was 7mm and I had a big fat follie there so they were excited that I was probably ovulating. But my bloods came back at 1.5 and I needed 3 to show ovulation so my silly body isn't ovulating on its own. They say that's ok as the pregnyl 5000 will jump start that. I'm taking that tonight and have my ET for Monday. But because I was calling and worried maybe I already ovulated (I was ruminating and called the poor nurse 3 times with different questions, haha lucky she is nice and laughs at my jokes) so she said I can come in Friday to check my ovulation with a blood test, she's calling it a put my mind at ease blood test. I still think they may move it to ET on Saturday of that blood test is good but happy with Monday. That will make my official pregnancy blood test Nov 30.

Are you on any Meds? I just had clomid for 5 days to help with ovulation. Then the pregnyl injection tonight 5000 then another pregnyl 1500 on transfer and one again a few days after.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi ladies, so much to catch up on!
    @Annerley - glad you got your AF finally!

Welcome to all the new people, and congrats to all the BFPs!

Fingers crossed for everyone else

I had my lining scan and bloods and I'm about ready to go, my lining was perfect and I had a big follicle ready to drop. Just waiting for the clinic to call but I'll most likely be triggering tonight and having my transfer on Monday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck rainbow road! This FET seems to have come around really quickly!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovebubs77 For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks mrsthomo x all went well with my EPU and I'm now home relaxing on the couch . They got 8 eggs. So now the waiting begins...got my fingers crossed for good feet rates

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (11-11-2015),exilius  (13-11-2015),mrsthomo  (11-11-2015),Tanej78  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im still in the dreaded TWW ... PROG test today @34... BT is Monday... But I think I'll POAS on Saturday.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tanej78 For This Useful Post:

Corbes  (12-11-2015),Lovebubs77  (11-11-2015),mrsthomo  (11-11-2015)