Closed Thread
Page 23 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo- looking back I did have symptoms of Endo- painful sex at times, painful bowel motions or peeing, diarrhoea when AF was close, and just some strange pains that felt to me like they were actually either inside my vagina or to do with my cervix.....but I'd just had it for so long it seemed normal to me, and it wasn't really interfering with my life like it does for some women with endo.....I do remember it being worse after my first MC, so I'm not sure if the AS maybe enhanced my Endo?

The increase in pain was one thing I did notice after my first missed MC.....I would lie in bed in pain at all hours of the night and day......

Prof V did a laparoscopy to investigate the pain at the same time he did my hysteroscopy and found stage 1 AS and stage 2-3 Endo.

My first AF after surgery was completely normal, and then after that it has disappeared down to 2-3 days, and in wondering if my AS has come back too? My FS doesn't think so.......

Sounds like your AF is close....bugger....I was hoping for some more good news on this thread.

Xo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ruby16 For This Useful Post:

exilius  (13-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 thanks for the advice, I'm trying to plan my next few weeks outside of work so that my mind is constantly occupied. I'm having some acupuncture done tomorrow and a chat with the counselor at my clinic (why not? may as well since it's all included in the ridiculous pricing of IVF) so hopefully onwards and upwards from here! And you're right - if it's meant to stick then it will. If crazy drug abusers can do it, surely we can too? good luck! hopefully 3rd time lucky
    @Tanej78 @pillowhead thanks for your kind words and support! good to see you all so positive
    @stillfuntryin my uterus is retroverted too and stuck, but im not sure if thats why my cervix is so problematic. I've had several surgeries where I've had to take a cervix softener prior, but my surgeon this time said it wasn't needed - big mistake! I have no idea what he did down there, but there were a lot of tools being opened, lots of blood and lots of dilators/clamps etc being put up there (I had my eyes closed most of the time, and anytime someone asked me if i was ok - i shook my head NO! but they kept going grrrr). Throughout the whole ordeal I kept thinking there is no way i'll be able to have a natural birth if I can't handle this! I don't know how I would handle what you went through. It's so unfair isn't it? We have the biggest trouble getting pregnant and then when it finally happens it doesn't get any easier (not including actually raising a child). You just wish after all this, you have a healthy uneventful pregnancy and birthing experience...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Tanej78  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    @Apples1234 thanks for the advice, I'm trying to plan my next few weeks outside of work so that my mind is constantly occupied. I'm having some acupuncture done tomorrow and a chat with the counselor at my clinic (why not? may as well since it's all included in the ridiculous pricing of IVF) so hopefully onwards and upwards from here! And you're right - if it's meant to stick then it will. If crazy drug abusers can do it, surely we can too? good luck! hopefully 3rd time lucky
    @Tanej78 @pillowhead thanks for your kind words and support! good to see you all so positive
    @stillfuntryin my uterus is retroverted too and stuck, but im not sure if thats why my cervix is so problematic. I've had several surgeries where I've had to take a cervix softener prior, but my surgeon this time said it wasn't needed - big mistake! I have no idea what he did down there, but there were a lot of tools being opened, lots of blood and lots of dilators/clamps etc being put up there (I had my eyes closed most of the time, and anytime someone asked me if i was ok - i shook my head NO! but they kept going grrrr). Throughout the whole ordeal I kept thinking there is no way i'll be able to have a natural birth if I can't handle this! I don't know how I would handle what you went through. It's so unfair isn't it? We have the biggest trouble getting pregnant and then when it finally happens it doesn't get any easier (not including actually raising a child). You just wish after all this, you have a healthy uneventful pregnancy and birthing experience...
    Not to mention 9 months of physio for possible cerebral palsy due to his oxygen deprivation! It's been a tough run but i love him so much and feel so blessed to have him around, even when he isn't having his nap..... naughty boy! Labour is somthing you can never prepare for but it's an amazing feat when you do it natural, my midwives knew I didn't want the epidural so they supported me with all tge techniques they had to help me out! I gave birth to a 9lb baby without drugs and im dam proud of myself I too used to wonder how i would cope but it's doable and you find amazing strength within yourself.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to stillfuntryin For This Useful Post:

mrsthomo  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ruby16 I sent you a private message just before but don't know if it went through. I got my appt with Prof V changed to tomorrow to ask him wtf is going on. I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I for one will be having whatever they can give me for pain relief during birth! Haha. That's just me but I have no problem with it. I may end up with twins so possible c section anyway.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

pillowhead  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update update! - read all about it! Lol! Will be Pupo Monday day 15 of my cycle with a FET 4dt. Preggas official blood test Nov 30.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (10-11-2015),mrsthomo  (11-11-2015),pillowhead  (10-11-2015),Tanej78  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies (those lucky ones who got a BFP), when was your earliest BFP on a POS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Official BFN, AF has arrived, even if its my usual spotty light flow. Got my FS appt tomorrow to start next cycle.
    that my concerns and needs/wants are listened too and it will be a medicated cycle to deal with my lining.
    it will be a better cycle.

Good luck with ET @Apples1234.
    @Mink I know how you feel about all of these different anxieties. Struggling to get pregnant for over a year and then I have also found out that with my Spina Bifida I have to give birth naturally without an epidural and if there is an emergency and I need to have a csection I must go under general anaesthesia. The whole process is SO daunting for us all at every stage. I wish you the best of luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Hey ladies (those lucky ones who got a BFP), when was your earliest BFP on a POS?
    Earliest is usually 4dp5dt which is 9dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    I got bfp 4dp5dt in fet with no trigger. If u have done a trigger shot.. u need to wait at least 10days after it to be out of ur system first.x