Closed Thread
Page 18 of 99 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm getting excited about my FET! Going to try keep seeing it that way and try to just go with the flow. If it doesn't work we will try again but I'm excited now for this chance for one or two babies! Yippee!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Apples1234 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (08-11-2015),corzjayne  (08-11-2015),Hopeful37  (08-11-2015),pillowhead  (08-11-2015),woof5105  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS wierd how your scan is earlier yet transfer date is the same

@Annerley i just dont care what other people think when i do the school run im there to take my kids in not suck up other mothers arses like a lot do, i have no time for that so my hair is always up with my usual jeans n tshirt lol oh n i cut my hair myself i refuse to pay someone for something i can do myself, the same as working on my 4wd

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to katt1011 For This Useful Post:

Annerley  (08-11-2015),mrsthomo  (11-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katt1011 I could have gone either day but it is easier for me with work to take Wednesday's off than it is to take Thursday's. I am just thankful AF finally turned up as I am not sure they would be cycling in dec and I have reached the Medicare safety net already this year so I really wanted to squeeze it in before Jan 1

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsSMS yay for af finally showing up now annerley and i think a few others need to get theres then everyone will get in before xmas and next year n beat the price of the new year and starting again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's exciting @stillfuntryin not long to go now! My clinic only offered an 8 week scan last time around. I know most were going for a 7 week scan and the time just seemed to drag to finally get to my turn. I hope your little one is feeling better soon

Great attitude @Apples1234, this is give you the best chance at getting pregnant and being a mum so definitely embrace it.

@MrsSMS fantastic news!! So glad your af arrived, you must be so relieved.

@katt1011 with the prices changes, since I haven't had any other major medical expenses this year, I shouldnt be greatly affected, right? I know I won't meet the safety net til I cycle. I remember reading something about the out of pocket expenses going up for new stim cycles from 2016 as well so hoping that means FETs aren't really impacted. I'm sure they probably review their prices each year so like with everything else, it would go up at least slightly if af doesn't show up on time.
    Last edited by Annerley; 08-11-2015 at 20:02.

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF has finally showed up! 😁 have never been so excited to get AF in my life!
    Time to book on and start stimming!

I was also looking at getting some acupuncture as well. Have never tried it before , but everything's new at this point!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leachpeach For This Useful Post:

corzjayne  (09-11-2015),Tanej78  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @apples I'm with flinders and my ICSI cycle just cost me about $1600 OOP (possibly a little less?)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Oct Nov 2015 #2

@Leachpeach Haha I can't believe you're excited to do the injections! Although during my recent third cycle I went full bush camping with my mum to flinders rangers for 5 days. We were doing the injections by fire light and torches! It was good though because I wasn't focused on "I'm doing IVF" and instead having fun with injections on the side. I wonder if I'm the first person to do that lol. Def recommend ignoring/keeping distracted and don't worry about every twinge. 😊
    Last edited by Apples1234; 09-11-2015 at 08:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by exilius View Post
    @apples I'm with flinders and my ICSI cycle just cost me about $1600 OOP (possibly a little less?)
    Ooo! That's great news thanks! When I woke up from my egg collection this cycle and they only got 4 eggs (last cycle was 16!) I was crying so much cos I though it was the last cycle we could possibly afford. Now I know about flinders I feel much happier. If this one doesn't work I can go again 😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Apples1234 I know I'm Crazy I've never had an issue with needles, I've had so many piercings and ear stretching, blood tests. I know its not going to be the same, But I have quite a high pain threshold

I'm glad that you can now potentially do another cycle with Flinders, if need be ( fingers crossed for you that you won't have too!).

I have to say I probably wouldn't be too keen to camping while I'm doing injections! but would have been a good distraction
    @exilius I'm at Flinders too! I'm about to start stim for my first ICSI , how did you find the whole process?