+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 48 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Howdie all!

Just a small update!
    We had DS2's Prep info morning on Monday. It went really well. There were 15 staff members in there with us, different therapists, teachers, principal and what have you.
    We discussed the bus route and what have you and sorted that out.
    DS2 will be 1 of 5 kids in his class, 2 of which he already goes to Early Intervention with, so he will know someone when he starts.
    His ENQ is at the end of this month, followed by Orientation.
    Because he goes 2 days a week to the Early Intervention group, they will just walk him over to the big school Every Tuesday.
    We discussed lightly about Davin's goals for next year, but we will have to really think about it, after the ENQ has been done.
    He is still is potty trained, and we are working towards that as one of our goals.

He started swimming this week there, and loved it, until he pooped in the pool.... O_O
    Last edited by White Mage; 14-10-2016 at 16:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    He started swimming this week there, and loved it, until he pooped in the pool.... O_O
    Oh no How did you even DEAL with that?!

Glad to hear all the school starting stuff went well though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I did that as a kid when I was about 7 (my parents forever punished me for it). My social anxiety got the better of me and I was too scared to ask to get out of the pool to go to the toilet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    He doesn't know how to control his movements yet. And just goes. It escaped his swimmer nappy. He was the last lesson for the day. So the pool was easily cleaned.. Thank god lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, talk about feeling gut punched

Mr4: I don't know what's wrong with me.
    Me: What do you mean? Why do you think something is wrong with you.
    Mr4: When I get angry, a fire goes from my belly and into my head.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am always so amazed by what they come out with.
    It will be OK dozen Big hugs all round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah DS1 has another birthday party today. Its a Disco party, we can't go because of DS2..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, a quick hello and an introduction from me!
    I posted somewhere else but found a link here, sorry for my rookie mistakes as I'm new to the forum world!
    I have 3 children. DS is 4.4, DD1 is 3 next month & DD2 is eight months old. DS & DD1 were diagnosed with ASD earlier this year with ASD, within a week of each other. My youngest was five weeks old. It's been a busy year for us with a lot of emotions.
    I'm glad to find a parent forum discussing ASD with recent activity. I look forward to chatting soon
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hi and welcome @Jbeep

That must have been a lot to take in, having two children diagnosed so close together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a question lovely ladies.
    My DD 5 was diagnosed with ASD level 2 and she seems to of become very picky with food she went through a phase of Devon sandwiches, happy meals, mash potato and gravy from KFC. But she has a horrid cough (just woke up with it) she won't eat anything she is drinking though.
    Is it true about an autistic child don't wait till their hungry? I am fairly new to this she was only diagnosed on the 1st sept.
    She hasn't always been a picky eater.