We need 15 reviewers for the Heinz Baby Basics® First Feeding Spoon, see below for more details:
**OFFER NOW CLOSED**
Heinz Baby Basics® First Feeding Spoon
Super Soft Flexisoft® Spoon Tip
Extra Grip Handle to Assist with Self-feeding
Is your little one starting to experiment with different tastes and textures? Our Heinz Baby Basics® First Feeding Spoons feature a wider and deeper spoon compared to our Weaning Spoon, perfect for baby to enjoy a fuller feed! The spoon is thicker, as by this age your little one may be starting to teeth, the super soft Flexisoft® spoon tip will be gentle on their sensitive gums. The extra-grip handle is great for baby to hold onto, specially designed to help them with self-feeding.
- Pack of 2 First Feeding Spoons
- Dishwasher and Steriliser safe
- Available in a fun range of colours
- Available at selected Baby stores and pharmacies
Website link: http://www.nicepak.com.au/products/n...-spoons-2-pack
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- - Child eating solids, purees, baby rice
- Age of 6 months +
- You have to be able to use this product for 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by Monday 30th November 2015.
- If colour is important to you, please specify (Blue, Green or Pink)
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by the date we specify (if you think you won't be able to follow the strict deadline, please don't apply).When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- Let us know how old your child is or if it is for yourself.
- Please PM your full name and address (including postcode) to BH-community with the subject line "First Feeding Spoon Review". (To be considered you will need to have a few posts to your name) Make sure to let us know by simply saying "PM Sent" in your thread response!
We will be selecting the reviewers Monday 16th of November