+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Hopeangel1987 - that is very interesting. I'm hoping we meet the criteria for IUI because Im so worried about the injections for IVF

I might ask the GP at our follow up apptment at the end of Nov when all our BT results come back.

In the mean time- IUI works for you hun

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 - how many IUI attempts will the FS allow before they move you onto IVF? Or is that up to you?

I have a friend who just started her first cycle of IVF and is on day 2 of injecting herself and she said there's no pain at all... which is reassuring...but claims she looks like a junkie when her hubby walked in on her injecting herself..

We are all in this together. I havent told my family or hubby's family that we are going down the IVF route ( except for my 7 mnth preg sister). I have a lady at work who knows but yes she gives me that same response : " Dont stress and you'll fall pregnant" ---> Ah no way!!!...Even on the months I don't stress I end up with a BFN..haha...

Anyways...glad to have a few ladies on here riding the same rollercoaster ride

Thanks
    Reviews
    Q

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 how are you going? I cant recall where you are at. If you are waiting for an appt!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello I got my period yesterday so first thing I had to do was have a blood test today, they have just texted me telling me I need to go have a scan and another blood test next wed! I guess IUI will happen soon after that.. I am so nervous!! Have you had your appointment??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 yep, I am on day 2 of my cycle and had my first injection today. So I am officially stimming. You and I are cycling together!

Thanks
    Reviews
    wishing you the best of luck !!!! Im trying not to get my hopes up, i keep reading anout the IUI procedure the success rate is so low. Kind of regretting not choosing IVF

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefulangel1987 no dont second guess yourself. If the FS thought differently you wouldnt be doing IUI.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

hopefulangel1987  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope so :/ .. let me know how you go and goodluck againn xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Come over to http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=534617 we are active on there for Primary..