+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have 3 - was done at 2, but DH had other ideas. I personally couldn't have any more than 3
    The transition from 2 - 3 has been more challenging that 0-1 and 1 -2 for me though! Especially bc DH works away 6 months of the year!

It is tough. I am just glad that Dd1 is 7 (nearly 8) and is a pretty good help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethgirl View Post
    Hi, I'm mum to 3 boys, 1 3 and 5 (5 Yr old starts school next year) and debating having a 4th. Im 38 and financially it would be better for me to return to work, plus we would need to upgrade the car, plus the craziness of a larger family (it's already crazy) but I just can't shake the feeling that I really want a 4th. Please tell me your experiences worts and all. Am I iust making life really complicated by wanting a 4th? I know once the Bub is here I wouldn't be able to imagine life without them but don't know whether I should just enjoy the family I have now.
    To be honest #4 kind of just slotted in for us. It didn't feel like too much extra work however my boys were 9, 5 and 3 so that probably made it easier! We did have to buy a new car but DH was happy about that 😂.

There are days were I think how different things would be with just 3 (especially now all 3 older boys are at school) but like you said, can't imagine life without #4. We are now expected #5 (total shock for us) and I am hoping things will go the same way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations beljane on number 5! And thank you for the continuing responses! Still on the side of 3 but waver on the side of 4 about every 2 weeks or so.....